Track title: Deliberate
Link to track: https://soundcloud.com/andresjam/andres-deliberate

Hey folks!

I've always kinda strayed away from adding vocals to my tracks as I guess I'm overly self-conscious about them. Anyway, I took a stab at recording some vocals. There's always room for improvement. As such, I'd appreciate it if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think.

C4C: Please leave a link to your forum post or track and I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks a ton!
I think your voice is better than you think it is. It's got that Smiths vibe to it. Granted you don't hear that too much in metal, but transcending genres is where it's at! I'd go with a bit less reverb and a bit more volume. Also try recording the vocals twice in unison and panning them to varying degrees, might be fun.

is the tapping part at the beggining a little messy? I don't mean that it's badly played (because it's not) I mean it seems that it's a bit noodly and could be a bit more riff focused. That sort of noodling is good in a solo but I think the beginning of a song needs something a bit more to the point.

Love the riff with the pinch harmonics, really sets the mood of the song. Since you repeat it a bunch of times throughout, maybe find one or two variations for it? Simple stuff, maybe in a different octave or switching the notes around, just to keep us guessing.

Try to be a bit more adventurous with the bass. Keeping it in unison with the guitar is fine and all but a fun melody on bass is a great way to standout. Even just a simple walking bass line adds a ton to a song

good stuff overall

Feel free to review mine thanks:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1680006
Not bad for beginning vocals. They might not fit every style but I can imagine a lot of uses for your style. You could make a killer shoegaze song with the sound.

Riffs are strong across the board as always, and the leads are nice. Cymbals are a bit distant, I don't know, they might actually fit the track, but on some fills they get a bit drowned. Otherwise I think it's produced very nicely, if not a bit low end heavy.

Nice and omnious spoken sections as well Not bad at all.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here