I cant seem to find this guitar model based on the information i have... so I'll share it with others who are more knowledgeable.

7 string guitar EMG actives floyd rose trem and grover tuning heads. Here is some pictures.

on the back of the neck it says w80c0505 made in korea.

Also, isnt that the Dean logo?
Attachments:
20150627_164501.jpg
20150629_072004.jpg
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34

....Also, the Death cover of Painkiller and Silence Calls the Storm by Quo Vadis allow me to pour bricks from my anus.
That's a DBZ Barchetta from sometime between 2008-2012 when Dean left.

DBZ BARST7-FR
incredible! Thank you so much. Now, whats that yellow gunk that looks like terribly placed wood glue around the crest in the headstock? whats the best way to clean it up...safely

i got this for a mere price of 260 dollars.. Im pretty excited.
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34

....Also, the Death cover of Painkiller and Silence Calls the Storm by Quo Vadis allow me to pour bricks from my anus.
Last edited by r34l1ty at Jun 29, 2015,
Would help if you could get some better shots of the headstock in better lighting.

That being said, unless the glue is super super noticeable that you can't enjoy the guitar anymore because of it, I would leave it alone. Might end up being more hassle than it is worth to get it off and have the area looking nice afterwards.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.