I can't really I.D. the thing for you but the guitar reminds me of something like an old MIJ Westone, Silvertone or early Aria/Commodore.

Headstock shape reminds me of more of an Aria though.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Looks like a random department store special from the 70's. I wouldn't put much stock on any sort of value, but it doesn't look like it needs much work. A replacement set of tuning pegs would only set you back probably 30 bucks. I don't know if you can find just the one, or even a set like the ones on there. Maybe?
The cracks just look like cracks in the finish. Unless you were going to strip and repaint it, I would probably leave them alone.

I like old guitars like that, and it would start conversations.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Quote by ryanbwags
Looks like a random department store special from the 70's. I wouldn't put much stock on any sort of value, but it doesn't look like it needs much work. A replacement set of tuning pegs would only set you back probably 30 bucks. I don't know if you can find just the one, or even a set like the ones on there. Maybe?
The cracks just look like cracks in the finish. Unless you were going to strip and repaint it, I would probably leave them alone.

I like old guitars like that, and it would start conversations.

+1

You could probably just get a cheap set of 6 in line tuners from places like GFS etc... In fact, they have a set that might fit (I would measure the holes on your guitar first though):

http://www.guitarfetish.com/6-On-A-Plate-Vintage-Tuners-for-Fender-headstocks_p_64.html
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.