Song 4
4 50%
Song 5
0 0%
Song 6
1 13%
Voters: 8.
Hallo wie geht's

I was going to make a joke involving Philip_pepper, but it wasn't funny.

Philip_leper, amirite? :D :| :(

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "The Funeral for the Mortician" (ehbacon)

2 - "On The Road" (chev311e)

3 - "Neverending Great American Novel" (whywefight)

4 - "Spring Princess" (ultimate-slash)

5 - "Leave Me Behind" (FoOltz)

6 - "Electric Stare" (mind_meld, SirZep)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are last week's most voted songs, from boooysti, the song "My Heart Is More Broken Than My Amp",
and from nico_9550, the song "Fuzzy Name"!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Thursday (post your song for next week meanwhile). The winner of this week's voting will be a mod in our group.

------------------
Do you like Pokemon? Yass bitch, I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q070-XKHobo

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1679785
Saw them live a few months ago twice, they ruled pretty hard

They were playing all their albums over four nights and they played their first two and their last two albums. It was kinda funny though because both of their last two albums they cut off before they got to the end because the crowd wasn't really into it, and then they went to one of their earlier albums and the crowd lost their shit. That happened both nights. Kinda sad but kinda funny.
Quote by whywefight at #33475967
Saw them live a few months ago twice, they ruled pretty hard

They were playing all their albums over four nights and they played their first two and their last two albums. It was kinda funny though because both of their last two albums they cut off before they got to the end because the crowd wasn't really into it, and then they went to one of their earlier albums and the crowd lost their shit. That happened both nights. Kinda sad but kinda funny.

I liked their latest album

sounds like an awesome time though
Yeahhh it wasn't bad it just wasn't great and it kinda lacked the punch their older albums had. I wish they had played stuff from the ST live, but they skipped it I guess. But I got to see Radio live which was the first favorite song of mine that I can remember so that's just as good.
Quote by whywefight at #33475977
Yeahhh it wasn't bad it just wasn't great and it kinda lacked the punch their older albums had. I wish they had played stuff from the ST live, but they skipped it I guess. But I got to see Radio live which was the first favorite song of mine that I can remember so that's just as good.

Bleeder
Quote by whywefight
I'm appreciating the fact that captaino has transferred to writing some pretty sweet bangers

ultimate-slash is the name, popping out bangers is the game

For real though, this song is nothing at all like what I expected to be making, but I'm incredibly proud of it tbh.
1- Nice progression, could've used some kind of melody.

2- Good song. I like your singing and the guitar parts were

3- This is good I have nothing else to add

4- Pretty different from your usual stuff, it reminded me of Sting at the beginning and Sting is great so yeah. Also great artwork

5- Great chorus. LEAVE ME BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

6- :like: Loved the electronic noises, good singing as usual too.

voted for chev
1. Really like the atmosphere of this. I like the piece on its own, but I think with some vocals or a melody line it could be even better.
2. Nice vocals on this one. The lead guitar parts are a really nice touch. Great job on the solo.
3. This song has a vibe that just makes me zone out or something. And that's in a good way, as in I just enjoy the song without expecting/needing/wanting some kind of twist or something.
5. ^What Nico said. LEAVE ME BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
6. Loving the overall production on this. The counting in the beginning was a really nice touch, as were the beep-boop-beeps in the middle.

Went for whywefight.
Quote by ultimate-slash
3. This song has a vibe that just makes me zone out or something. And that's in a good way, as in I just enjoy the song without expecting/needing/wanting some kind of twist or something.

Went for whywefight.

Yayyy thats what I always go for. Will do a write up when I get back from the dmv
Quote by ultimate-slash
Triple post just so I can fit in

Congratulations, you're now an insufferable prick like the rest of us #TeamInsufferablePrick
tbf you're almost called prick
Also SirZep, sorry to call you out "in public" like this, but I sent you a couple of songs for you to do the samples when you sent me the first ones, could you do that when you can?

And yeah I also said I'd do the album cover and I'm kind of late on that too, I'll try to have it ready soon. It would be cool if the album could come out this weekend.
Oh snap, SirZep got totally rekt in public!

You in Belgium already btw? How are you liking my southern neighbours?
I've been here since Saturday and it's been pretty nice so far! It's kinda 2hot4sightseeing though. But that's basically all of Western Europe right now. But yeah anyway I start my internship tomorrow, let's see how that goes. And I've seen the weeing dude. He had clothes on for some reason.
Please take all the time you need to vote folks!

^Also, I wanted to tell you about a great beer place in Brussels (assuming you like beer of course), but I completely forgot the name of it. Nevertheless, I'm sure there's more than one good beer place in Brussels.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Please take all the time you need to vote folks!

^Also, I wanted to tell you about a great beer place in Brussels (assuming you like beer of course), but I completely forgot the name of it. Nevertheless, I'm sure there's more than one good beer place in Brussels.

K'Nuckles has recommended me to go to Café Delirium, is that it by any chance?
Lol, I think that's actually the one I was thinking about.

I have to say that I've never actually been there, but it's been recommended to me several times.