My fridge gets colder the hotter the temperatures outside are. And, when I say colder I mean half of the Vodka in the freezer has turned into ice and the food near the rear in the normal fridge is slightly frozen. Do I need a new fridge or what?
is it running?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What you need is a new fridge
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
have you tried deleting Baby Joel's posts because he is not setting a good example?

if it is messing up your fridge, set the temperature to where it will not mess up your fridge
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
i highly doubt your fridge is running at -40C
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠

80 proof Zubrovka from a normal supermarket, no black market dubious source stuff. I mean, it ain´t all ice but there´s a big block of ice in the middle of the bottle.
Yeah someone diluted your stuff with some water to make you think its all still there. your freezer is doing what its supposed to dood.
Quote by Wormholes at #33476172
You need new vodka because that shouldn't be turning into ice.

this, someone's been cutting it with water

also condensation on the outside of the bottle freezing =/= insides freezing. I'm pretty sure the glass would crack/get fvcked before the vodka actuall froze over completely. Glass and ceramics go weird at low temperatures

also also there should be a dial or control of some sort to set the temperature of the fridge
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 29, 2015,
William Perry knows a thing or two about fridges.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Why do you put alcohol in the freezer and not just the fridge?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints at #33476446
Why do you put alcohol in the freezer and not just the fridge?

Well vodka and spirits freeze at like -60 to -80 C. so it keeps them super cold and still a liquid, and plus any water will solidify, so its easy to see if someone's been messing with it

but its generally pointless unless you're doing shots as the mixer needs to be cold else it'll be warm anyway

also, general warning, glass doesn't like being frozen. Glass gets real weak in cold temperatures, like below 30C I think. freezing glass bottles, especially unopened ones, isn't actually a great idea
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Fridges are engines that work backwards. They use energy to displace heat instead of using heat to make energy in the form of motion.
Quote by Bladez22
also, general warning, glass doesn't like being frozen. Glass gets real weak in cold temperatures, like below 30C I think. freezing glass bottles, especially unopened ones, isn't actually a great idea

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i meant -30C

thought the negative was implied anyway, you knew what i meant
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
30C is hot but 36F is hotter.
Quote by kentuckyklira
My fridge gets colder the hotter the temperatures outside are. And, when I say colder I mean half of the Vodka in the freezer has turned into ice and the food near the rear in the normal fridge is slightly frozen. Do I need a new fridge or what?

check the temperature setting.

some dummy prob knocked it colder.

if your fridge doesn't have a temp knob, throw that old junk out and get a new one already.

edit: and if it's cold enough for the vodka to freeze, the glass will prob break instantly, lol. I really doubt it's genuinely frozen at all unless you have some industrial freezer, or it's watered down junk.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
lets use critical thinking

russians live for vodka and tracksuits

russia is cold

therefore vodka does not freeze unless under extreme cold

science
Quote by Acϵ♠

or -40F, same shit.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Baby Joel
have you tried deleting Baby Joel's posts because he is not setting a good example?

if it is messing up your fridge, set the temperature to where it will not mess up your fridge

i will change my ways
it's all coming back

the hotter the outside temperature the more efficiently a fridge will run don't ask me how exactly but it's to do with the way the refrigerant reverts back to a gaseous state after it has been compressed
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Fridges are engines that work backwards. They use energy to displace heat instead of using heat to make energy in the form of motion.

getta load of this nerd lmao
Quote by Baby Joel

i will change my ways

What you did was a bannable offense. You're lucky to not be in Siberia right now.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Yes, I am an expert on fridges.

Do you mean that you are currently sitting on fridges?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Do you mean that you are currently sitting on fridges?

No. He is on fridges the same way that people are on frack.
Quote by JackalUK
Liar

my fingers were crossed behind my back
it's all coming back

Quote by So-Cal
the hotter the outside temperature the more efficiently a fridge will run don't ask me how exactly but it's to do with the way the refrigerant reverts back to a gaseous state after it has been compressed

Must be a fridge thing I guess, auto HVAC has a near linear relation with ambient temp vs cooled temp.
*headscratch*
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.