Page 1 of 2
talk about the bad people in your ancestral line

i had a relative who was part of the KKK

the girls that started the salem witch trials are my ancestors

what about yours
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
One of my great great uncles was a whaler.

And my one of my grandparents may have been fiddling his council tax.

That's about as bad as my family gets, to my knowledge.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
my dad's people owned a slave plantation until it got confiscated during the civil war. after that they were oil workers who went to Saudi Arabia except my great grandpa who allegedly beat his wife (not sure if it was my biological great grandma) because she refused to go and 'ruined his life'.

no surprise the men on my dad's family are the shittiest people around.

don't know the other half of my ancestry 'cause they are cool and don't glorify really fucked up pasts but from what I do know they were basically the same as they are now lol #justredneckthings
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jun 29, 2015,
one of my great grandad's on my mum's side stole a horse and was imprisoned in the town we live in now
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
when are you planning on getting him out?
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel at #33476285
when are you planning on getting him out?

I don't think he's still alive, this was in 1780 or something like that

if you're still alive and reading this on a prison computer, I'm sorry great grandad

It might actually be my great-great-grandad.... yeah that would make more sense actually, my grandad's grandad?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
I don't think he's still alive, this was in 1780 or something like that

if you're still alive and reading this on a prison computer, I'm sorry great grandad

It might actually be my great-great-grandad.... yeah that would make more sense actually, my grandad's grandad?

It's actually you, because you'll invent a time machine in 2023
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33476291
yeah she does

its not her fault she's so tired and sleeps a lot

Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33476303
It's actually you, because you'll invent a time machine in 2023

woah
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Baby Joel

the girls that started the salem witch trials are my ancestors

I bet a quarter of the people in the US could say this

I have my great great whatever grandfather's discharge papers from the Civil War (north obviously), so I come from a long line of good people
Quote by genghisgandhi

very likely
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
very likely

True, those women did go like the privy door when the plague's in town, and were buried in Y-shaped coffins.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
were buried in Y-shaped coffins.

why?
it's all coming back

Quote by slapsymcdougal
y not?

:ypto:
it's all coming back

I don't know much about my family. I can only go back 3 generations, and nothing jumps out at me.

Ask my grandkids some fifty years from now, they'll probably have a fun answer.
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
i know nothing about my ancestry
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
i know nothing about my ancestry

This, I have no clue.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Apparently someone in my family worked for the nazis(not actually a nazi but they came in and forced everyone to or something).

But then he fell in love with some jew and escaped with her or something.
A great great (or great great great) grandad of mine was French

**** that
I have nothing important to say
A lot of relatives on my father's side committed suicide. And that's a crime in the eyes of God
🙈 🙉 🙊
All my grandparents are dead except for one, who recently had a stroke, and I've only met him two or three times. I'm pretty sure my mother hates him, though, because he philandered and she really admired her mother. That's as far as I know about my lineage.
Free Ali
This isn't bad just weird. My great-grandfather couldn't divorce his wife so he got another wife and ignored his first wife and raised her son (my grandfather) with his second wife and her children. But he bought a little house next to his for his first wife to live in so her son could see her after school.

Lots of bad ppl in my current family now though
cat
Quote by genghisgandhi at #33476311

I have my great great whatever grandfather's discharge papers from the Civil War (north obviously), so I come from a long line of good people

It would have been funny if your other great [...] grandfather was in the war from the South because you're genghisghandi, because juxtaposition and such. It wouldn't have been that funny, I'd have chuckled a bit and forgotten about it.
Free Ali
#cockatoo post

there are tons of bad people in my current family too. that includes 'criminals' as brooks brothers put it but they are in prison for drug related offences and I don't consider them 'bad people' (I actually don't know with a couple of them so maybe).

lots of terrible people in my current family historically and currently but I don't think I should publicly air that all out over the internet lol. a lot of it is similar to what guitarxo is talking about except actually bad. and then there's the rich side of course which are basically all like cecil rhodes transplanted into the 21st century and a bunch of weird megalomaniacs.

as for the historic part, my rich family never served in the civil war (inspired by genghis's post) probably 'cause they could pay their way out of the draft. they also 'fled' to Wyoming with 'their' 'slaves' thinking anti-slavery measures would be unenforced there. to this day they insist that slavery 'was not so bad' and is a liberal-media myth. basically holocaust denial. **** them.

not a contest but honestly I'm the product of the scum of the earth you people can't beat me at being a villain LOL
My grandma's grandpa.

My second-great-grandfather co-founded a colored hockey league in Canada, and formed the African Association, which later influenced the dude who started the NAACP.

The bad part is that I make scraps teaching piano, playing beer league hockey, and failing Crim 101.
I'm related to the guys who invented the bicycle and the airplane.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by HudsonHopes at #33476575
My grandma's grandpa.

My second-great-grandfather co-founded a colored hockey league in Canada, and formed the African Association, which later influenced the dude who started the NAACP.

The bad part is that I make scraps teaching piano, playing beer league hockey, and failing Crim 101.

I don't know much about my family history before my grandparents. My family is pretty uninteresting though, mostly just your typical white, middle class catholics. I can't really think of anything that bad other than a few family members being a bit racist.

My aunt's second husband's daughter is pretty white trash though and is dating a convicted felon. Her son currently lives with her father and my aunt since she's apparently a shitty parent.
my paternal grandfather was a (violent?) alcoholic who was estranged from his family after my grandma divorced him when my dad was like 2 y/o -- & she was was like super hXc irish catholic -- so that is pretty shitty.

i am sure my grandparents' & great-grandparents' were all racist jerks, but i don't know of any seriously bad stuff they did -- i mean, anyway, it's not like they were owning slaves in CT in the 1910's.

i wanna say my great-great-grandparents were immigrants from ireland -- though i am swedish (?) on my paternal grandfather's side (& so despite having always had a strong emphasis on my irish heritage i do not even have an irish surname) -- although it turned out when my mom investigated that maybe i am actually anglo-irish on my maternal grandmother's side.

anyway, long-story-short, good luck even tracing yr. ancestry if you are not W.A.S.P. ascendancy.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jun 30, 2015,
Page 1 of 2