It went missing a couple years back and I have been trying to track it down. It is an Xaviere XV-700 with GFS Crunchy Rails pickups installed. Red flame top with gold hardware and roller bridge. This was from when Xaviere was making Zemaitis clones. I am pretty sure it could be just about anywhere now. And I have not been able to find any others for sale, that could have possibly been it but altered. Please, it belongs back in my hands. I have been trying to find it for over a year now with no luck.

I even had someone offer to buy me a replacement similar to it, but that fell through for whatever reason. This has been such a long search and I'm getting really upset that it seems I may never find it, or another like it.
Attachments:
XV7002.jpg
XV7001.jpg
Hope this works out. It's a nice looking guitar man. Good luck.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Thanks a lot! I've heard it has worked for people in the past so figured why not try it out.
\m/ RNR \m/ \m/ RNR \m/
How about giving us a hint from where it might have gone missing (country, city, general location?). Chances are good (about 65%) it's living within a five mile radius of you.

I had something go missing on me (not musical gear) and it turned up within two blocks. The guy put it on Craigslist and was very surprised when I showed up at his door with the constabulary. Not only did he have a garage and bedroom full of other stuff he'd stolen that the police were grateful to recover, but he gave up his buddies as well.
Considering it was 2 years ago and you didnt make a thread when it first went missing your chances of finding it are basically SOL. Sorry.

Do you have the receipt? Serial numbers? Pictures and identifying features that would make it different? (Dings and scratches) location etc...

Even still its 2 years. I highly doubt its even in your state anymore.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Considering it was 2 years ago and you didnt make a thread when it first went missing your chances of finding it are basically SOL. Sorry.

Do you have the receipt? Serial numbers? Pictures and identifying features that would make it different? (Dings and scratches) location etc...

Even still its 2 years. I highly doubt its even in your state anymore.

The parts on it are identifiable markings because the tuners, pickups and bridge are all aftermarket and I highly doubt as rare as these guitars are, that another one if the same finish had the SAME exact aftermarket parts on it. There is no sales receipt because I got it in trade. I have posted everywhere else over the past 2 years. But I only recently saw the forums on here so I thought adding it to this one would help even a little.

As for it not being in Rhode Island anymore, I am almost positive its not. Which is why I have started posting in areas other than just the RI Craigslist. Because whoever stole it probably sold it for quick cash, and it has most likely changed hands a few times over the years. I'm just hoping that if someone sees these posts and recognizes it, that they will contact me and do the right thing and offer it back to me. I would even be willing to buy it back if need be.
\m/ RNR \m/ \m/ RNR \m/
Someone anonymously emailed me and suggested a crowdfunding thing to get a replacement. So I figure, its worth a shot. (removed)
\m/ RNR \m/ \m/ RNR \m/