Hi,
The last two days I have pain on my right shoulder at the top. Sure my posture is fine.
I have been playing 10 hours a day for like 2 months (am not being a dick )
So it could be from over playing? Never had anything like this before am young and fit. I have stopped playing with my right hand and only using my left hand for practicing hammer ons and stuff.
Thanks

Also I've been playing drummer for about 2 months but only for like 15-30 mins a day if that helps.
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Last edited by Guitar137335 at Jul 1, 2015,
either you're tensing up too much or you're using some really poor drum technique (or are out of shape)
modes are a social construct
Quote by Hail
either you're tensing up too much or you're using some really poor drum technique (or are out of shape)

My drum technique isn't the best but it's ok I've got a teacher so he would of told me
Best way to tell is to leave off with the guitar and drums until the pain goes away, then build up again slowly. e.g. 1 hour a day for a week, 2 hours the week . If the pain occurs at any point before the 10 hour mark you'll know it's the guitar. Resting your body is the only sure way to allow any injuries and strains to heal.
Guitars:
EVH Wolfgang Special LH
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013
Ibanez EW20LASE-NT LH

Effects:
BOSS GT-100

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410
Laney IRT Studio + 112 cab
Left it 5 hours and it feels a lot better.😇