Hi guys!
I love the TBB sunburst model but here in Portugal and in my local store they don't have any of the models on display and I simply can't find good quality reviews on the kelly kexmg guitar on the internet. I mean i found some but they aren't that great, and there's just like 3 on the internet...
I just wanted to know if someone already played one and what did you think about the guitar.

Cheers!
Quote by bernas.is.here
I mean i found some but they aren't that great, and there's just like 3

Portuguese guy here too

Wait, are you saying you actually tried the guitar and you didn't liked it? Or the ones you found were in a bad state?

If you didn't liked it, then the guitar is just not for you.

Edit: Oh sorry, I misread it. I say, don't go for reviews. They are not always trustworthy. You should try the guitar for yourself. Unfortunately that's not possible because you can't find one here in Portugal.

I never tried the Kelly KEXMG, but as far as I know, they are good guitars. For bit a more, you can get for example a Pro King V, which has an Original Floyd and ebony fretboard while the KEXMG has a Floyd Rose Special and a rosewood fretboard. Problem is, if you really want a Kelly, there isn't a Pro Series Kelly. Only a X-Series Kelly (the KEXMG).

But yeah, they should be good guitars overall.

You should wait for someone who actually played the guitar to give you more info though.
Last edited by DanyFS at Jul 1, 2015,
You could check out reviews for other X Series Jacksons. Their specs are pretty much identical among them. Or if you can find another X in stores you can play it too, it should give you an idea how Jacksons feel. They all have the same neck. I have an X Series Warrior and I would recommend it to anyone. It's a light, very comfortable guitar. The Kelly may weigh a bit more since there's more wood. I can't imagine you regretting getting a KEXMG.