Soo guys, I don't really know anything about amps just basic things gain / volume / tone etc.
But yeh soo I'm about buy new amp this one makes buzzing sound ( I know it's not my guitar ) And Yesh It keeps weird sounds.. Soo Yes it is 7 years old amp and it's tiny but I just need amp for HOME USE not stage etc.. Some good amp good budget is 0-300 Euro's Soo If someone could here prefer me some kind of good amp home use thanks advance! (:
i would say the orange micro terror if you really just want to use it at home but take a look at the fender mustang III its 100W that way you can practice at home (with headphones at night) and you have an amp that you can gig in the future. you can buy one for less than 300 euros
Maybe a Roland Cube? I have one and it is not bad. You can get the external GA-FC footswitch for it if you want to.
Bands I like: Acceptance, Ivoryline, Mae, Coheed and Cambria, Breaking Benjamin, Megadeth, Trapt, Staind, Crossfade, and of course Rush!

Guitars: Schecter 2002 Diamond Series C-1
Quote by PanteraZrev
Soo guys, I don't really know anything about amps just basic things gain / volume / tone etc.
But yeh soo I'm about buy new amp this one makes buzzing sound ( I know it's not my guitar ) And Yesh It keeps weird sounds.. Soo Yes it is 7 years old amp and it's tiny but I just need amp for HOME USE not stage etc.. Some good amp good budget is 0-300 Euro's Soo If someone could here prefer me some kind of good amp home use thanks advance! (:

Try a Vox VT40+ It's small enough for bedroom use has a headphone jack.
While being big enough to play a gig with if you want to.
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Quote by Leather Sleeves
Roland Cube 30 is great. I've never used the X-series cubes though, and that's all they make now. If you can get your hands on one of the original Cubes, do it.

I have the 40GX and the built-in effects aren't bad. It has Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo and Heavy Octave which is basically a octave below effect. It also has Delay, Warm and Clean, and plate and hall reverb.
Bands I like: Acceptance, Ivoryline, Mae, Coheed and Cambria, Breaking Benjamin, Megadeth, Trapt, Staind, Crossfade, and of course Rush!

Guitars: Schecter 2002 Diamond Series C-1
Important question. What kind of music do you play / what kind of guitar sound do you want to have? If you want an amp that can do just about anything, get a modeling amp such as the fender mustang as was suggested above, a Blackstar ID Core, or my favorite the Vox Valvetronics amps like the VT40+ also mentioned above. These amps use modern technology to emulate the sound of different types amps and come loaded with boatloads of digital effects. The new ones tend to sound better and better all the time, but never quite as good as a real tube amp. If you want an amp that just sounds good, get a small tube amp 10w or less.
Quote by rememberbobross
Important question. What kind of music do you play / what kind of guitar sound do you want to have? If you want an amp that can do just about anything, get a modeling amp such as the fender mustang as was suggested above, a Blackstar ID Core, or my favorite the Vox Valvetronics amps like the VT40+ also mentioned above. These amps use modern technology to emulate the sound of different types amps and come loaded with boatloads of digital effects. The new ones tend to sound better and better all the time, but never quite as good as a real tube amp. If you want an amp that just sounds good, get a small tube amp 10w or less.

Yes, My rocking style is hard rock / metal / rock
Like iron maiden,black sabbath,megadeth that kind of music! (: