Page 1 of 3
deja entendu

/cliche

cos it just is really good
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

red is just really good solid album full of a great variety of songs i can listen to them in any mood

city of evil is the best metal album ever made it's just so good **** the haters

the upsides is just v good
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Jul 1, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51

city of evil is the best metal album ever made it's just so good

no
Quote by Thrashtastic15
does the album you posted suck like the others so far

The only thing "10" about that album is the release date.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911 at #33479693
The only thing "10" about that album is the release date.

dont keep us waiting old man, show us your dad rock :^)

b/c it's just a fun get me amped up sort of album
Last edited by Dregen at Jul 1, 2015,
Nah, watch Arby post like Abbey Road or some shit lol

"this was real groovy in high school"
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
My Gear:
Schecter Damien Solo Elite
Vox Valvetronix VT40 Combo Amp
Vox VFS5 5 Button Footswitch

There, all you ageist peckerwoods can kiss my old, wrinkly ass!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33479655

i wonder what her booty taste like after a poo just kidding but i know u know

Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33479665

city of evil is the best metal album ever made it's just so good **** the haters

lmao
Quote by MinterMan22
i wonder what her booty taste like after a poo just kidding but i know u know

Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33479665

prolly tbh but at the same time this is like saying herpes is the best std yknow?

billy joel cause billy joel
cw cause cw

my work here is done
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me

OK Computer. Without a doubt one of the best albums produced of all time.

The sound is so well engineered and full throughout that the quiet of songs like 'fitter happier' just hits home that much harder. The musicianship is top notch throughout, flashy at times, but never at the detriment to music; no solos or fills feel 'shoehorned' in to fill a gap in song structure.

I can't think of an album which so relentlessly throws it's core concept at you but manages to reinvent itself every track so it never gets stale or repetitive. The lyrics and the sound are a perfect mix, and Thom Yorke's voice, whether you hate it or not, is the essence of dystopia.

It's impossible to listen to this album all the way through without feeling emotionally battered and disengaged by the end; it forces the listener into the state it creates, hollow and disconnected from the colour around you.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Quote by doive
(Invalid img)

<insert pretentious shite here> it forces the listener into the state it creates, hollow and disconnected from the colour around you.

Well, that bit is true, I felt like shit while I was listening to it, and really wanted it to be over.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, that bit is true, I felt like shit while I was listening to it, and really wanted it to be over.

That's mission accomplished then
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
#fanboy

Quote by EndTheRapture51

I still like City of Evil, definitely their best album. Kinda wish the band would go back to that style instead of boring buttmetal like their last album.
Quote by doive
That's mission accomplished then
That's a pretty shitty mission.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Waking the fallen by a7x because is a solid, solid album

Holographic universe by scar symmetry is the best melodic death metal album ever written and anyone who disagrees is dumb and should feel dumb.

Creatures by motionless in white, but i know a lot of people won't hold that opinion, especially around here.

Riot by paramore. srs.
ayy lmao

I dont even like much of 311's other work but Ive loved every song off that album since I was like 13 or something, its my nostalgia pick
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jul 1, 2015,
Quote by chookiecookie
Creatures by motionless in white, but i know a lot of people won't hold that opinion, especially around here.

I like Creatures, but I think it's mainly just nostalgia for me at this point. It has a lot of fun, catchy songs I still enjoy though. Never really liked anything the band put out after that album.

Still have a signed poster by them
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I like Creatures, but I think it's mainly just nostalgia for me at this point. It has a lot of fun, catchy songs I still enjoy though. Never really liked anything the band put out after that album.

Still have a signed poster by them

idk how, but their second album's production got worse, the mix is kinda bleh and the lyrics/songs/everything just....it can't compare to creatures. It's got good songs, but the style changed so much. So i agree.

their last album is the same way too so meh

Edit: wait, how is creatures full of 'fun, catchy songs'? Are we thinking of the same album?
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Jul 1, 2015,
Quote by chookiecookie
idk how, but their second album's production got worse, the mix is kinda bleh and the lyrics/songs/everything just....it can't compare to creatures. It's got good songs, but the style changed so much. So i agree.

their last album is the same way too so meh

Edit: wait, how is creatures full of 'fun, catchy songs'? Are we thinking of the same album?

Idk it's not Taylor Swift or anything but the albums filled with catchy clean choruses. A lot of my friends still listen to a bit of "core" music so this kind of stuff is pretty typical to listen to when hanging out, drinking beer with them and whatnot.

The production on Infamous was awful and sloppy. I never liked that whole industrial sound they went with either.
Page 1 of 3