I recently bought the new kanger subox and it doesn't come with a battery. I decided to order it offline and got the wrong one. It is the same as the right battery except it is only 10 amps instead of 20 amps. Should I just trash these? What would happen if i used them?
Just don't risk it. I've heard too many stories or e-cigs exploding because of wrong chargers.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Idk shit about e cigs but I don't think it would function correctly if it doesn't get the amount of current it's supposed to get.
might get weaker hits b/c your not powering the atomizer enough idk

best not to risk it really
Quote by xxhendrixfanxx at #33479890
I recently bought the new kanger subox and it doesn't come with a battery. I decided to order it offline and got the wrong one. It is the same as the right battery except it is only 10 amps instead of 20 amps. Should I just trash these? What would happen if i used them?

what do you mean it didn't come with a battery? the sub box IS the battery, you can put any atomizer on that will fit on it. did you just get an atomizer?

edit: nevermind im mistaken. Most e-cigs are just rechargeable batteries with atomizers attached, but it looks like this one requires an actual battery to operate.

nothing bad will happen if it's less than the recommended amps, but you won't get good hits.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Jul 1, 2015,
Think of the different amps as 2 bottles of beer with the same sized neck/opening.
You have a 1 liter bottle (10amp) and a 2 liter bottle (20 amp).
Turn them upside down.
The beer empties at the same rate (which would be voltage), but the 2 liter bottle takes longer to empty.

The 10amp battery just won't last as long.
That's the theory.
In actual practice, I have no idea how the eCig would behave, but at some point, the 20amp battery will be down to 10amps of power left.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
What a waste of perfectly good beer

That's a pretty solid example though.

I didn't say I was emptying them on the ground or into the sink.
I could have been emptying them into a beer bong or something
Or it could be some PBR
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jul 1, 2015,
Quote by xxhendrixfanxx
I ordered new batteries but I was just curious if anybody new what would happen

Nothing good
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier