Indifferent
11 22%
Je deteste
9 18%
Other?
5 10%
Voters: 49.
Page 1 of 4
Are you fond of it? Do you still live there? I wasn't born in Cardiff, but I've lived here since I was 2 and don't really know anything else. I'm kind of sick of it right now, gonna move to Sweden for a few years but I dunno how permanent that will be, depending on how it goes out there but I get the feeling I'll be back here eventually. It's actually a pretty cool place and I'd miss it if I was gone 5eva.

I love my hometown here in the countryside, but i hate actually being at home
I'm not sure what my hometown is tbh.

probably salt lake area in general if I have to pick something it's pretty chill.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jul 2, 2015,
Quote by slipknot5678
I'm not sure what my hometown is tbh.

How are you not sure?
Quote by mableman at #33481623
How are you not sure?

I've never lived in one place longer than seven years (which is a long time but the way it's divided up idk which one qualifies as 'where I'm from' lol).
Quote by So-Cal
i miss my hometown, i hate living in this backwater shit hole

Maybe you should stay there for being not nice.
I've lived here all my life. I like it enough I guess but I don't take advantage of a lot of what it offers (hiking, biking, racial profiling)
This place is called home
But it's not where I willl stay
It's all temporary
I know I'll never move away
but I know this city, will always feel strange
This city is a stranger to me

Indifferent btw.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line

fond as fuck
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I still live in my hometown (or rather, in a village next to it). It's a boring sort of place and I don't really give a **** about it. There used to be this awesome sweet shop that did dirt cheap pick & mix, but it closed down years ago. Now the only thing of interest is a fairly recent cinema complex and the nearby Wetherspoons.

tl;dr Eastleigh is a boring place to visit, don't bother.
I have nothing important to say
My hometown is fucking Croydon, why the shit would I want to go back there
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by K'Nuckles
For some nice class A's innit

Yeah, I do love it when my coke is cut with dandruff
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
My hometown is fucking Croydon, why the shit would I want to go back there

Hang out with trebor and be minorities together.
This thread made me put on a crew neck sweater, khaki, and a snapback. I also just ordered a pizza.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I could do with a pizza rn.

yo mendi, hmu with a few slices fam

Quote by K'Nuckles
He can spit some bars over some Landforge.

I would love to see this
🙈 🙉 🙊
loogartits is shite

i know people like to say there's nothing to do in their hometown but in this case it's absolutely true. it is just close enough to the capital that everyone just drives there to do fun stuff while the town itself devolves into what's known as a 'sleeping village'

i like that there's a lot of forests around it tho. and i can get to the capital in 30 min, to the seaside in 45 min, to the nearest ski resorts in an hour, maybe an hour and a half. so basically the good thing about my hometown is how easy it is to get out of it
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jul 2, 2015,
Quote by Trowzaa
I could do with a pizza rn.

yo mendi, hmu with a few slices fam

Whoa. Mendi is what everyone from high school calls me.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Buckingham is boring. There's nothing to do here apart from going to pubs (which could have much better prices). I went to a school that had people from Milton Keynes and nearby villages which makes visiting friends difficult. It's a town - there's not enough here to make it interesting like a city and, on the other side, there's too much stuff to make it peaceful like a village.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Last edited by Woffelz at Jul 2, 2015,
My hometown is Dallas,TX but we moved when I was like a year old so I have no memories of it.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
I don't know what my hometown is. Is it just where I was born? If so, I only lived there for 4 months after I was born and I went back when I was 14 to visit the doctor who delivered me.

I like everywhere I've lived so far. Except I lived in Bakersfield for like 3 months that was awful.

edir: whenever I go to a different place I say something different when people ask me where I'm from. Why do I have to be from somewhere? I just wanna be.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jul 2, 2015,
Quote by guitarxo at #33481735
I don't know what my hometown is. Is it just where I was born? If so, I only lived there for 4 months after I was born and I went back when I was 14 to visit the doctor who delivered me.

I like everywhere I've lived so far. Except I lived in Bakersfield for like 3 months that was awful.

edir: whenever I go to a different place I say something different when people ask me where I'm from. Why do I have to be from somewhere? I just wanna be.

yeah.

I legit don't know how to answer the question.
Quote by slipknot5678
yeah.

I legit don't know how to answer the question.

Yeah I just read your post up there. Even if you've lived somewhere for a long time it doesn't automatically make it your hometown. I've lived in my current city for nearly 10 years consecutively and for a couple of years in between before that, but I wouldn't have considered myself a local until last year maybe. Even then, I don't identify myself as being from here to everyone. But I'm moving again really soon so I won't have a place to be from anymore
cat

From age 0-7, I lived in a few different cities in the Philippines. Since then, I've lived in the same two towns (I moved to the adjacent town at about age 11). I'm indifferent about it. I like living in a suburb, though, because I don't like the extremes that are rural areas and cities. Everything is within driving distance but it's not too crowded.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Trowzaa finds the weirdest stuff
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by K'Nuckles at #33481749
****ing hell what's that second one from?

Moaning of Life, episode 2

Page 1 of 4