Hi all hope this isn't like breaking rules or anything.

So I bought this beautiful Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR a few years ago in a clearance sale from GuitarGuitar but unfortunately I barely get the chance to play it and so I'm thinking of rehoming it. However I'm unsure what to price it at as I see conflicting prices across the internet and these are all from retailers where its sold out. I've yet to see one being sold pre-owned on the internet and so I'm not sure what its worth. Also since it was a limited edition and I have no idea how desirable these guitars are I'm not sure if this affects the price as its out of stock nearly everywhere. Just looking for a rough guide if anyone can help at all .

Guitar Info

Has been set up and had frets dressed by a luthier.
Made in South Korea
Serial: W09090553
Colour: Black Cherry
Pickups: EMG 81/89
Electronics: 3 way (two are taps)
Bridge: Original Floyd Rose
Last edited by Mr happyslap at Jul 3, 2015,
Anywhere from $300-400 seems reasonable to me. (If it's in GREAT condition.) $350 seems like a solid price then. Do you have a case for it? That would help, but it's not a required thing.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
low 300's. depends where you are at. in "music hub" cities like hollywood that price would hold, but in say "2 cows" north dakota, likely lower. consult the pawn book too for more info.
Be patient, watch Craigslist for a month to see what it sells for locally, then you’ll know what you can get for it.
$300, and lately the market is moving pretty slow.

hell, if it has an OFR, it may be worth parting that out, the EMG's, and sell the body/neck.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
$300, and lately the market is moving pretty slow.

hell, if it has an OFR, it may be worth parting that out, the EMG's, and sell the body/neck.

It's a 1000-Series most likely. That's what Schecter uses a lot at this price range. Almost Original though. They're great bridges.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Quote by GraceByDeath
It's a 1000-Series most likely. That's what Schecter uses a lot at this price range. Almost Original though. They're great bridges.

i don't have enough experience with the 1000's to know, and i wasn't meaning to say they were bad, but i was thinking from a parting out factor. if it was a real OFR, he could be better off butchering the guitar and making out better .
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/