Just versus thread.
Thrash and heavy metal.
Slayer, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin...
Jackson is great (or godlike) for its price...(compound radius neck) for 300 Euros
But I really felt in love to Schecter design. This one is for 200 Euros in my country.
If I'll have a luck I' ll can strech my budget on Schecter Omen 6 (400 Euros).
Guys tell me your experiences. Thank you.
P.S.: I want to buy Randall RG80E combo for it.
Stretch the budget and get a Schecter Omen.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Stretch the budget and get a Schecter Omen.

It's not that easy. If I find good job ( I'm 16 years old...) then Omen 6 is no problem...
I don't have rich parents.... But I'll check used markets.
I'd look into going used too. Depending on where you're located you might get a much better deal.

I'd suggest getting a small part-time job as well. Its a good way to gain more life experience and it makes your parents respect you more. It also means that you own a guitar you actually earned, and earning something for your hard work is something you can be proud of.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jul 3, 2015,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'd look into going used too. Depending on where you're located you might get a much better deal.

I'd suggest getting a small part-time job as well. Its a good way to gain more life experience and it makes your parents respect you more.

Makin' on it
I found Omen6 for 250Euros....
Definitely go used if that's your budget. Nobody makes anything decent for that cheap new. The jackson js series is crap, and even though I'm something of a Schecter fanboy, and absolutely love both of mine, I can't say anything good about the short lived SGR line. They stopped making them after only a couple years because schecter decided the quality wasn't up to a level they wanted their name on, even at that extremely low price point. Just to get an idea of how little faith they had in the quality of those things, check out the SGR specific section of their warranty. Those things come with 9-42 gauge strings from the factory, and putting on anything heavier voids the warranty.

Schecter's new entry level model, the C-6 Deluxe, which is $250 new, making it the cheapest thing they've ever put the "diamond series" name on, is way better than the SGRs were.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6