Page 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OlAx4Dok38

This is one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

Let's get all mushy, gooey, and lame. Did you ever fancy someone who taught/teaches you at school? And I don't mean "did you wanna do her?" I mean, did you ever feel like ___?

Anyway, I was just reminiscing about teachers in high school with a friend, and I remembered that my junior year of high school, I thought my English teacher was adorable. It's not like I actively wanted to date her or anything, I just think that I wouldn't mind holding hands and sharing straws. My Forensic Psychology professor was totes adorbz, too, but I don't think I was as fond of her.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola

u suck like wendy's LOLOLOLOL
KIFFLOM
My 6th grade spanish teacher and (i think) 10th grade english teacher.

would have banged.
Yeah, back in 9th grade. She wasn't my teacher and I don't even know what she taught, I'd just see her in the hall lookin' all FOOOINNNEE
All right, let's talk about that, too. My algebra teacher was fucking HOT. Every time she'd turn around to write something on the board, I'd be all like "dat booty tho" or "dat figure tho." Such is life for a 15 year old boy.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jul 3, 2015,
My Hebrew Linguistics teacher, we russian kids called her "That Ass" basically.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
I had one hot teacher in sophomore year of high school. Her name was Tillmen I think
I have a semi-guilty soft spot for Van Halen. The intro to that song is pretty rad.

I had a few attractive profs, one decent high school teacher who probably would've jumped my bones if she didn't have a fiance.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
i told this story before its really lame and cringey but whats a story about yr teen years without the cringe eh lets go

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33483352
i told this story before its really lame and cringey but whats a story about yr teen years without the cringe eh lets go

I haven't read this story.
Free Ali
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33483352

alright here you go

Quote by minterman 2012 edition

Here's a small portion of some of the crap I gave her that year. This one was part of a 10th grade English summary/reflection on this movie about Buddhism. Don't mind the quality of the work please, pure last minute crap and I was wayyy more interested in making sure that the subliminal message worked over actually handing in a well done assignment.

It was said by a holy man at his birth that he would become a prolific leader. Siddhartha’s father
who was eager to fulfil this prophecy kept him isolated from the outside world as it was also said that
any sighting of suffering, specifically a dead man, an old man, a diseased man and an ascetic, Siddhartha
now would become a profound spiritual leader. He then joined a group of nomadic ascetics, wandering
throughout Asia. He then conceived the notion that this way of life was too harsh to sustain, so he
thought up the “Middle Way” ideology. He then reached full enlightenment through concentrating only
on reaching Nirvana. These doctrines have helped millions worldwide. His story provides an escape from the
harsh suffering that life has to offer sometimes. The key word for me being sometimes. I find it really hard to
accept the pessimistic notion that the world only has heartache and pain to offer the population.
Voluntarily, people are open to free themselves from the cycle of life, but at a pretty high cost. I couldn’t
even think of how my life would be now if I was a practicing Buddhist. If I was in the position of
Siddhartha as a young adult, I would definitely not choose the way he went. He was provided with
everything he could have ever wanted. He lived in a palace and had a beautiful wife and child. To be a
Xerox copy of Siddhartha would mean to throw all that away to get in touch with my own spirit. I
would’ve ignored the outside world if nothing was really wrong with my own.
I respect Buddhists who have the discipline and tolerance to reach their own peace of mind
through these principles. I would find it too difficult to reach it. I think the beauty of life is the pain and
hurt that accompanies happiness. I would have stayed in the palace, even if just to be with my wife and
young child. The whole part about rejection your emotions so you’re focused only on enlightenment would be the hardest to
overcome. The severe change from having everything to having absolutely nothing is also why I’d be
unprepared to take the path Siddhartha did in life.

Edit: had a feeling UG would **** up the formatting.. Good thing I bolded the first letter of each new line

smfh

context edit: incredibly hot teacher in high school i used to hide bullshit subliminal messages in my assignments for lmao jeez

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jul 3, 2015,
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33483356
alright here you go

smfh

JFC.

You submitted it like that? Did she ever say anything about it?
Free Ali
My freshman science teacher was hot, her last name was Christie; the mean students chased her away from me (joking)!!
my grade 6 teacher was for sure the biggest qt. personality, looks, intelligence, etc. but i was 11 so that was more "my teacher is really cool". which says a lot because i was a disrespectful little shit.

by the time i had really attractive teachers again i was in high school and had matured past that. although i did pay attention in class lel.
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33483356
alright here you go

smfh

context edit: incredibly hot teacher in high school i used to hide bullshit subliminal messages in my assignments for lmao jeez

did it work
Quote by chrismendiola at #33483360
JFC.

You submitted it like that? Did she ever say anything about it?

shamelessly lol

i think all teachers are kind of aware when they've got a student who wants to bang em unless they're one of those loners at the back of the class drawing dragons on their desk & whatnot.. its creepy looking back at it but i was such a teacher's pet for her that year although it's alright cause i was one of only like 7 students who didn't skip that class on the reg so we would chat more than students and teachers normally would. i like to think she noticed just for the banter but she was always kinda (for lack of a better word) flirty so idk

Quote by slipknot5678 at #33483369
lol @ 'xerox' you know something's up when some kid starts throwing words like that in there.

iirc she underlined xerox and wrote haha so there's that

I was late for class once and had to stay after school (which was weird because I was a straight A student, and the only one who talked in her class, just not always to her). She told me to wait outside of her class, while she ran home to get into her gym "gear". Discovered she actually ran back in running shorts and a hoodie. It was then, I discovered I like shortish, blonde women.
Quote by MinterMan22

i've done the same thing lol
Quote by Weaponized
Be attracted to an authority figure? Never

Dont act like youre not into femme dom bro
I had attractive teachers but i was personally never attracted to any of them. Though I'm pretty good friends with some of them now
cat
Quote by Fat Lard
Dont act like youre not into femme dom bro

Hillary bro :d
Quote by chrismendiola

Oh come on now. You can do MUCH worse than Hot For Teacher.
i had the dance teacher for 6th grade home room nom nom nommmmm

yes her name was jennifer actually
pinga
8th grade science teacher was a solid 10.
10th grade biology teacher was a solid 8.
Quote by chrismendiola
It's not like I actively wanted to date her or anything, I just think that I wouldn't mind holding hands and sharing straws.

quit being a lil bitchass

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2