Has anyone used the double sided tape called 'No more nails' (uni bond) to hang up a guitar hanger like this?:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FQPITO8/ref=s9_simh_gw_p267_d11_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=desktop-3&pf_rd_r=0BBV98S7JBE5BXC6SW7B&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=577048407&pf_rd_i=desktop

Would it work or should I just drill the hangers into the wall? Want to avoid drilling if possible
Don't take chances with your guitars suspended off the floor.

I would even use "Sticks like ****" (nt forum censored, that's how it is on the label) which is a trade only adhesive that, well does apexactly what it says on the tin.

Screw that sucker in, try and find a stud as well, not just plasterboard plugs
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Quote by GABarrie
Don't take chances with your guitars suspended off the floor.

I would even use "Sticks like ****" (nt forum censored, that's how it is on the label) which is a trade only adhesive that, well does apexactly what it says on the tin.

Screw that sucker in, try and find a stud as well, not just plasterboard plugs

Thought that would be the case haha, thanks
What GABarrie said
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Apart from the fact my post was murdered by autocorrect

Should have been a wouldn't on sticks like
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Maybe it wasn't you, but I'm fairly sure I've seen this thread at least twice before, and it was a bad idea then too. Screws are good at bearing loads perpendicular to their length long-term, tape less so.

If you can't mount it properly on the wall, use a floor stand.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Maybe it wasn't you, but I'm fairly sure I've seen this thread at least twice before, and it was a bad idea then too. Screws are good at bearing loads perpendicular to their length long-term, tape less so.

If you can't mount it properly on the wall, use a floor stand.

I came in here about to say the exact same thing. But the other guy was pushing a product, this guy is just wondering about tape so I don't think it's the same thing at all. I was getting all ready to bash him though, haha
If you want to use that no-more-nails adhesive, don't hang the guitar. Just use that neck device as a support while the guitar bottom is resting on a soft padded floor.
Even the strongest tape adhesive, wouldn't be adhering to the actual wall.

You're sticking to the PAINT on the wall, relying on the PAINT to hold the weight. Paint will get stripped off easily with a lot of weight.