an annoying thing that was in your control and that's why you feel stupid but you

use it to as an automatic excuse.

today i went to the airport, was hugry, got burger via fredruckers, no napkins so i take fork but no knofe, sit down pr much at gate, facing the opposite way, cranking tunes, finish meal, turn around, my flight left ten minutes prior and that sucked so then I had to wait a few more hours to get to a replacement flight, which had a two hour layover in Philly before my getting to up north by midnightl, other alternative is skipping food but get ton the plane. it's just all everything is everything. Just a red ball

so i felt a bit sill cause I tripped over someoe lo
superman is killing himself tonight
time to stop drinking dude
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i had it planned out better in my head but I have this thing that happens where I will forget what I'm trying to say mid-sentence, so I'll just start talking about something else. Sometimes I forget the word I want to use, and I try everythingm and the right combination looks awful but at least it works.

it's weird though, cause it is a red rubber ball. It's an instantaneous point in time where every possibllity exists. culture, history, people will have all been changed. it's about your reaction to the ball though. Choies. self-confidence and assertiveness. willing to leave the past and head into the future

go humans wooo
whoa all this time baby joel was living in my area and i didnt know

op: today i had the chance to go to a cookout with my girlfriend but i got too drunk at the bar ealrier in the day so i had to ride with the people i was with to another place and ended up not going with gf. so i think she's mad at me now. so yea, choices.
Last edited by chev311e at Jul 4, 2015,
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Baby Joel
i had it planned out better in my head but I have this thing that happens where I will forget what I'm trying to say mid-sentence, so I'll just start talking about something else. Sometimes I forget the word I want to use, and I try everythingm and the right combination looks awful but at least it works.

it's weird though, cause it is a red rubber ball. It's an instantaneous point in time where every possibllity exists. culture, history, people will have all been changed. it's about your reaction to the ball though. Choies. self-confidence and assertiveness. willing to leave the past and head into the future

go humans wooo

yeah, but did your physics professor tell you it would be better if you wrote it in 4/5 #jrcsgtpeppers
I fvcking hate it when that shit happens

fvcking up something simple like that is enough to ruin my day and week
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I think I need to contact the Russians, and get into a system where past 11:30 I have no more posting privelage power. This is like the third time I've written something when I should've been asleep and it's weird
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

there's something i have not heard in quite some time