I'm looking for more less known amp brands based in Europe.
It pains me to see all these great American amps knowing I won't ever get to even touch them.
Doesn't matter if valve or SS, just good European brands in general.

Any suggestions?
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Are you going to buy something?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
No. Just want a list right now. Curiosity
Fly on, fly on
Hmmm...

Brunetti
The Valve (Frudua)
Vox
Orange
Marshall
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jul 5, 2015,
Sigh ..

Cornford
Hughes & Kettner
Diezel
Blackstar
Hiwatt
Engl
Laney

Budget & application?
Charvel DX-1 FR / DS-1 ST / DC-1 FR / Custom Strat / La Patrie Hybrid CW / Vypyr 30 / VK100 / 1960A
I'm not really looking into anything in particular.
I'd just like a list of good European brands that don't cost as much here as American brands.

So you could say everything is the application sound wise.
Fly on, fly on
Orange and Marshall are the two really big ones that cost significantly less across in the EU than they do in the US.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Orange and Marshall are the two really big ones that cost significantly less across in the EU than they do in the US.

I know.
I'd like to know about the less known brands though.
Fly on, fly on
Poland has MG Amplification. Small manufacturer but prices are still surprisingly affordable. They have both low gain and high gain metal amps. Probably clones of some famous circuits, not sure.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Okay, thanks everyone. I'll get them all into one big list for future reference.

Keep them coming if you have something.
Fly on, fly on
Small update I'll be absent for like 1 and a half months so keep the thread rolling.
Fly on, fly on
framus and dvmark (markbass)

i haven't tried either
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ yeah they're really popular bass amps.

I wonder why the guitar ones didn't sell. Granted- I haven't tried them (nor the bass amps), so they may just suck, but on paper some of them looked pretty cool. The high gain heads were (IIRC) super-light, self-biasing, and had a ton of channels/features etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If all you want is channels and features get a Vypyr.

That's really all I had to add.

"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
London City is a good call. Those vintage London City amps are beasts.

FAD is a Belgian brand of amps and he does fantastic stuff. Does custom amplifiers if you want and does mainly Fender-style circuits. The guy really knows his stuff.
^ genz benz is american
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ashdown - British.
Warwick - German.
HIWATT - British.
Lazy J - British.
Flynn - Scottish.

Just one's I didn't see above - hope they help.
OK, thanks everyone.
Bump this thread all you want, this was made necrobump resistant.
Fly on, fly on