I currently play in a hardcore punk band, for likes of madball, agnostic front, trapped under ice, turnstil etc.. And I have an explorer with a Seymour Duncan invader in it.
(My amp set up is a Laney TI100 head through an Orange PPC212)

The Invader does sound MASSIVE! However, there seems to lack the high end sound. I have to crank the treble/ presence on my amp to get the sound i want. I want a pickup that will give a lot of high end sounds, to back up a really nice and crisp distortion sound through power chords.

I think seymour duncan distortion or a Dimebucker may be the answer.

Any suggestions?
don't really like the dimebucker

duncan distortion will do it

depends on how much you're willing to pay, really. you can get handwound pickups made in the UK for not much more than the distortion from the likes of oil city (I haven't tried them). granted, something like a bareknuckle miracle man will be a lot more money (at least if you're getting the duncan from, say, thomann.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Duncan Distortion. I never need my treble knobs on my XXX past 1:00. Dimebucker I had, but I never had a situation to get a full picture of it.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Check out offerings from Tesla, Lace (esp. the Deathbuckers and the signature HBs), and RailHammer Chisels or Anvils.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
im hearing good things about these new keisel / carvin lithium pickups. may buy some myself. aparently they do everything well and are offered on all the keisel guitars stock in 2015. seems too good to be true a pickup that literally does everything well....

some youtubes on em. about 90 a pop for USA made handwound.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Quote by KailM
SD Black Winters are bright but have a good balance of lows, mids, and highs. Lots of output too. I doubt you'd have any trouble getting enough presence. They are basically Duncan Distortions on steroids.

I can attest to this. Those pickups made a HUGE difference in my sound.
Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)