Page 1 of 2
I've been babysitting quite a bit this summer. Most of the kids watch a lot of CN; prior to this, the only cartoon I watched was Regular Show. But now, I enjoy quite a bit of their programming (Clarence, Amazing World of Gumball, Teen Titans GO).

Anyone else watch a lot of Cartoon Network?
Yes, I watch Teen Titans Go because I also babysit during the day and my little bro likes it.
Gumball isn't bad either. I never go out of my way to watch them on purpose, but i'll watch em if they're on.
My little brother watches Cartoon Network all day in my room so yeah I familiar with the shows. The only decent ones are Teen Titans Go, Gumball, and Regular show. I miss the oldies I grew up watching like Dexters lab, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Courage the cowardly dog, and the original Teen Titans. God now I feel old .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
No. I don't own a TV.

Seriously.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
And I'm an adult, above the age of 8, like most people on this forum should be.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by institutions
Yes, I watch Teen Titans Go because I also babysit during the day and my little bro likes it.
Gumball isn't bad either. I never go out of my way to watch them on purpose, but i'll watch em if they're on.

Teen Titans GO has air a few nods to the comic and previous shows
Inb4 pedos tho.

Some of my stoner friends still watch cartoons. Does that count?
Quote by Invader Jim
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy at #33485991
And I'm an adult, above the age of 8, like most people on this forum should be.
I am also an adult above the age of 8 and don't watch cartoon network but everyone else should be able to watch what they damn well please
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by hurricane0202
My little brother watches Cartoon Network all day in my room so yeah I familiar with the shows. The only decent ones are Teen Titans Go, Gumball, and Regular show. I miss the oldies I grew up watching like Dexters lab, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Courage the cowardly dog, and the original Teen Titans. God now I feel old .

I feel like that was the Golden Age of cartoons. Samurai Jack was also pretty awesome, Star Wars: The Clone Wars was dope and Ed, Edd n Eddy was my childhood favorite
I haven't watched Cartoon Network in over 10 years. But there were so many amazing shows on back then.

Ed Edd 'n Eddy
Dragonball Z
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Dexter's Lab
Samurai Jack
Powerpuff Girls
Cow and Chicken
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Mike, Lu and Og (criminally underrated)
Batman Animated Series (the original)
Tom and Jerry
Wile E. Coyote (and Looney Tunes in general)
Scooby Doo

Cartoons were fucking awesome.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jul 5, 2015,
I never liked teen titans. I also didn't like samurai jack or billy and Mandy. I don't like regular show or gumball or even fosters. I'm into the looney tunes and Tom and jerry.
Funny thing is I didn't start watching Cartoons until I was 8 or 9. Before that my uncle who babysat me would watch reruns of Happy Days, Land of the Lost, MASH, Gilligan's Island and Star Trek TNG. So I watched a lot of that too
Is it still called cartoon nerwork or just CN? Cause every time I channel surf at night there's always some live action show on.

When I was a kid I didn't even like it. I watched ed, edd, and edy sometimes but that's it. Oh and my neighbors who I used to go to a lot always would sit there and make me watch dragonball z for hours and it was dumb and terrible.
Quote by Wormholes
Is it still called cartoon nerwork or just CN? Cause every time I channel surf at night there's always some live action show on

Its still Cartoon Network, but I don't know of any live action shows they run. Most are traditionally animated, some are CGI, and a few have a mix of styles.
Quote by Ablast
Its still Cartoon Network, but I don't know of any live action shows they run. Most are traditionally animated, some are CGI, and a few have a mix of styles.

They have Adult Swim from 8pm until 6am which has shows aimed towards older viewer. Some are Fox shows like King of the Hill and Family Guy, some are anime (mostly the Saturday night into Sunday morning programming), some are original animated series, and some are stupid live action junk.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I haven't watched Cartoon Network in over 10 years. But there were so many amazing shows on back then.

Ed Edd 'n Eddy
Dragonball Z
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Dexter's Lab
Samurai Jack
Powerpuff Girls
Cow and Chicken
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Tom and Jerry
Scooby Doo

This
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Ed Edd 'n Eddy
Dragonball Z
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Dexter's Lab
Samurai Jack
Powerpuff Girls
Cow and Chicken

Courage the Cowardly Dog
Mike, Lu and Og (criminally awful)

Tom and Jerry
Scooby Doo

The ones in red are no good.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
One thing Ive learned from tumblr is that Steven Universe fans are all paedos, no exceptions. Worse than weebs jfc
Quote by theogonia777 at #33486064

Wow, I actually agree with you for once.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Quote by theogonia777 at #33486064

How could you not possibly like Samurai Jack, Pinkie and the Brain, Batman and Wile E Coyote to say the least?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by hurricane0202 at #33485987
goo goo ga ga

Jeez, you're playing at this "I'm a kid" shtick again.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Ablast
I've been babysitting quite a bit this summer.
Baby sitting? But that's something only girls do. Unless you're a girl? Ey Bay BAAAAYYYY!

Amazing World of Gumball, Teen Titans GO
Only good shows on CN anymore and you should feel ashamed for liking anything else on there. Flapjack was probably even better than those, but they done pulled the plug. :/
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by chrismendiola at #33486084
Jeez, you're playing at this "I'm a kid" shtick again.

Quote by MeTallIcA313
I like Regular Show (even though I don't have CN, they show it on one of the normal stations over here)
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Steven Universe is probably the best show CN has at the moment imo

Closest anything comes to being as good as Gravity Falls
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33486069
One thing Ive learned from tumblr is that Steven Universe fans are all paedos, no exceptions. Worse than weebs jfc

ayy
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jul 5, 2015,
I watch a lot of Cartoon Network shows ! I watch them with my little brother.

Steven Universe is pretty GREAT not gonna even mince words

^yeah GF also good
Last edited by Weaponized at Jul 5, 2015,
With what's on CN now? Just Regular Show, Adventure Time, and adult swim/Toonami
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Ed Edd 'n Eddy
Dragonball Z
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Dexter's Lab

Samurai Jack
Powerpuff Girls
Cow and Chicken
Courage the Cowardly Dog

Tom and Jerry
Scooby Doo

Yes
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Clarence, Steven Universe, Regular Show, and Adventure Time are the only decent shows on there right now. I miss The Misadventures of Flapjack, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, and Ed Edd and Eddy. Those were good shows.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Oh yeah Adventure Time is
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Adult swim has some great live action shows. Children Hospital is good. Unedited Footage of a Bear is great, Too Many Cooks is awesome.

Steven Universe is pretty good too, it has a well built universe*
Quote by Ablast
Adult swim has some great live action shows. Children Hospital is good. Unedited Footage of a Bear is great, Too Many Cooks is awesome.

Steven Universe is pretty good too, it has a well built universe*
There is no such thing as a good live action Adult Swim show. They're all very very very terrible. Maybe except for News Readers. And Too Many Cooks isn't a show. Entertaining, but not a show.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Page 1 of 2