Hello,

I currently have an 1981 Aria Pro II SB-700 that I'm trying to sell. It's in need of fixing up; a new bridge, maybe some refinishing depending on whether the new owner likes the heavily roadworn look.

The problem is that I'm not sure how to price it... I originally put it on Gumtree for £120 (approx 185 USD) but had a flood off responses which makes me think I possibly priced it too low. I have put it up to £180 now as an experiment, but based on the look of the item would you be able to hazard a guess at the potential value? I have seen reasonably good condition ones sell on eBay for upwards of £500.

You can see the listing here: http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/rare-vintage-1980s-aria-pro-ii-sb-700-bass-guitar-for-sale-or-trade/1123412855

Thanks
Last edited by ern.arrowsmith at Jul 7, 2015,
you'll probably get better answers in the bass forum
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?