stupid things that you've done that aren't serious but are an inconvenience

Thursday, I was meant to take a flight going into Rochester NY, but my dad had the times booked wrong. So we found one leaving friday afternoon, it's a short flight so I'd leave at half three. problem is that I thought 3:30 was the boarding time as opposed to the doors closing. I was hungry so I went to Fudruckers which you know is just ok food. Good chips at least. No napkins or knife, so I ate it all using a fork. The burger was open faced, cause when you grip it your hands get greasy, but just holding the bottom was ok. anyway, I was sitting literally right at the gate, but facing the other direction. It was good food and I was listening to music and playing sudoku. Anyway, I finish, turn around, and realise that the door is closed and everyone was gone. So I missed my flight cause I was eating a burger lol. spoke to info people and I got another flight that would have a three hour layover, but it'd get me there at 10:30, whereas the next direct flight was 10:45. so it all worked out, just felt a bit silly and stuff

what about you guys
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
oh, this thread again...
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
i was playing burnout earlier and took a shortcut that wasn't a shortcut and made me end up going the wrong way
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I brought the wrong guitar to a gig once.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Hereiwas
oh, this thread again...

this is the first time I've posted this thread. I don't know what you mean by "again"
it's all coming back

i m not drunk o.k.
it's all coming back

interesting story you should tell ug's front page about this ok

Quote by Baby Joel
this is the first time I've posted this thread. I don't know what you mean by "again"

you posted this thread last night mate
Doing your mom last night was a pretty big inconvenience If I may say so myself
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by So-Cal
you posted this thread last night mate

literally do not remember

i think i'm dying ppl
it's all coming back