I just got back from The Jesus and Mary Chain playing Psychocandy at the Roundhouse and it was the most violent and middle-aged audience I've ever seen and that's just about all I have to say.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
roundhouse is a great venue.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
It really is. Much better than the Globe

There was a guy I'm pretty sure was Les Battersby wearing a Never Mind The Bollocks shirt and launching himself at everyone, turned the entire place into a mosh pit singlehandedly. Old people amaze me.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Yeah that and that Pixies cover song are their best work.
CuSO4

I didn't know people liked them.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The Jesus and Mary Chain playing Psychocandy at the Roundhouse

What an obnoxious band name.
Quote by Wormholes at #33486311
What an obnoxious band name.

still significantly better than godspeed you! black emperor

yeesh

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33486328

yeesh

the random ! is what seals it
I like siler mt zion's (longer) names more

The Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-La-La Band
it's all coming back

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33486328

yeesh

The World Is a Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die
Free Ali
Quote by Baby Joel
I like siler mt zion's (longer) names more

The Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-La-La Band

Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Thrashtastic15 at #33486338
the random ! is what seals it

it sounds like a joke name from a band that I'm convinced has no idea how jokes work lol
Quote by chrismendiola at #33486366
The World Is a Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die

that one's awesome tho
Quote by Hereiwas
most violent and middle-aged audience I've ever seen and that's just about all I have to say.

Pretty much sums up the micro-aggro genre in a nutshell.
sup pup. I do too miss the heydays of A&I.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Godspeed You! Black Emperor are also playing at the roundhouse, as part of an All Tomorrow's Parties curated 30 years of Mogwai or whatever. Lol. London is terrible.

@snipelfritz. I only started lurking here again recently, and I was genuinely shocked it has closed : (((
CuSO4

Godspeed You! Black Emperor, And So I Watch You From Afar and A Winged Victory for the Sullen are ****ing pretentious-ass shit names.

****ing love all three bands though.

personally despise the Jesus and Mary Chain's guitar tone yeeeesh
the world is a beautiful etc has boring music. Not really but I just can't get into it. I don't really know what sound thjey're going after cause they have like twenty vocalists so wtf is that

favourite pretentious band name band for me is probably empire! empire! i was a lonely estate
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel at #33488355
the world is a beautiful etc has boring music. Not really but I just can't get into it. I don't really know what sound thjey're going after cause they have like twenty vocalists so wtf is that

favourite pretentious band name band for me is probably empire! empire! i was a lonely estate

coulda sworn twiabp was right up yr boring alley

pls today was end of ring wars on loop 4ever
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel at #33488462
pls today was end of ring wars on loop 4ever

well u're starting to come around ill give u that much

Quote by Hereiwas
Godspeed You! Black Emperor are also playing at the roundhouse, as part of an All Tomorrow's Parties curated 30 years of Mogwai or whatever. Lol. London is terrible.

@snipelfritz. I only started lurking here again recently, and I was genuinely shocked it has closed : (((

stop going to butthead/tourist magnet areas like camden.

also i still got scars all over me from converge a few weeks ago and there was about a dozen old guys going for it in the pit with all the kids. venue was such that you could climb the stage easy so everyone was diving non stop. launched some 60yr old guy up there a bunch of times, guy was so excited, good times.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o