This past 4th of July weekend, my band was able to play a gig for an hour and a half and which we did. I had a pair of Basketball Shorts (which were brand new) and a Megadeth T-Shirt.

Before the gig everything was fine. I put on my Iceman Bass and played and everything went great and I ran around as I call "A monkey on acid with a bass."

However I noticed on the top half of right leg on my basketball short that there was this fuzz. I then thought it was from my Bass as I play it on my Right Side of me. I also went back and looked on other shorts and clothing I've gigged in and noticed the same thing.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this and/or prevent it?
1996 Fender Tex Mex Stratocaster
1994 Ibanez Iceman ICB300 Bass
2011 Custom Gibson Les Paul
1984 Morley Power Wah
Squier P Bass
1983 Peavey Session 500
Line 6 POD 2.0.
Various BOSS Pedals
Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sorry, man. The Bass Forum cannot help you with clothing issues. Perhaps it is something related to whatever it is you use to polish your bass.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley

I hope this is a joke
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Wear normal shorts or pants, ya bum. Basketball shorts are for basketballing/sports or lounging on the sofa, not bass-balling.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Quote by ThunderPunk
Wear normal shorts or pants, ya bum. Basketball shorts are for basketballing/sports or lounging on the sofa, not bass-balling.

Yea!

Bass is about world domination. Who set on that would wear basketball shorts?
Ibanez BTB 1006 Fretless and 405 (no Barts)
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Genz Benz NeoX400 112T & NeoX 112T cab.
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Boss: SYB-5, PS-2, OD-20, EQ-20, PH-3,BF-3, CE-20, DD-20
Morely A/B
Basketball shorts are made of synthetic fabrics. Synthetic fabrics don’t respond well to friction. Play in cotton.