Recommend to you a site on the runescape , here are cheap gold, quickly and safely,customer service is very good, a variety of gold, subject to a lot of fans like the runescape, if necessary, ready to welcome you!Your love is our greatest happiness!
[url=
'Your love is our greatest happiness!"?

A-what, the fuck?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33486729
'Your love is our greatest happiness!"?

A-what, the fuck?

I thought that was nice
I farm moss giants on crandor for gold
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I farm moss giants on crandor for gold

>tfw your middle school friends would plot how to get to the chaos rune spawn guarded by the ice giants deep in the wildy pre-2007 rs2 when you were all ~lvl30-40
>tfw you auto'd to lvl 85 mining only to have lvl 100+s kill you whenever you tried to mine runite ore
I miss that one adbot that had his thread stickied for a while because he wrote a really lovely poem about life.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
>tfw you share a 'staker' account with a friend and he loses the drag med helmet and all of your halloween masks in one day
why would you even be upset about a dragon med helm at that point lol they're the definition of shit
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

^This was the original runescape, that was the highest they went...

>tfw the younguns consider rs2 as runescape 'classic'
no one refers to rs2 as classic because rs classic is classic

rsc was just as shit as d med
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

>tfw you had to spend literal hours converting ore/fish/etc certs into actual items without getting any exp because the original inventory/banking system was so bad
Quote by eGraham
no one refers to rs2 as classic because rs classic is classic

rsc was just as shit as d med

*reported*

you don't even know rs, bro. 1v1 me in wildy right fkn now, watch me 3-hit you or chase you down with my on-point diagonal chase game
Runescape?

Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
>tfw you would get a long line to follow you and spam ":ran: Drop party! Dropping rune and party hat at the finale!!!!!" and lead them all the way from fally to barb village to varrock to lumby,

and then log out for the lulz
Quote by Fat Lard
>tfw you would get a long line to follow you and spam ":ran: Drop party! Dropping rune and party hat at the finale!!!!!" and lead them all the way from fally to barb village to varrock to lumby,

and then log out for the lulz

Omg huu. And you walk to the empty house in lumby and drop some shit and start picking up everybody's good shit
>tfw you're smithing steel pl8 bodies in Varrok and clicking rocks in the mining guild and you realize that if you instead spent this much time mining bitcoin or something you would've been rich af
99% certain that nobody in the known universe has played Runescape for about 7 or 8 years
I have nothing important to say