Hi, I just picked up my Kremon Rosa Morena flamenco guitar yesterday morning. And
I am still in total shock. I have been playing two years on a Chinese built Washburn which
was not bad for 109.00 USD. Now I know the difference between that and a 540.00 USD
Kremona. This guitar is like driving a Ferrari. Solid Cedar Top, Rosewood sides and back
with a beautiful finish and rosette and Indian rosewood bindings. It was professionally set
up by the shop I bought it from. They installed Royal Classic Sonata strings with Futura
trebles. The sound is fantastic and the action is low and very easy to play. It is made in
Bugaria but is a definite dream machine.
Norman2
Sounds like a nice instrument! How long till we hear all those Paco De Lucia licks?
Quote by Bikewer
Sounds like a nice instrument! How long till we hear all those Paco De Lucia licks?

Hi, I love Paco de Lucia but my main interest is bossa nova. I bought the Kremona
flamenco because it has very low action but it does not sound like a flamenco guitar.
It sounds more like a classical guitar. Maybe it is the indian redwood sides and back.
I am a beginner but at the stage where I think I do have some talent and good ear.
Regards
Norman.
PS This guitar is really awesome when compared to guitars that cost twice as much
Attachments:
IMGP0002.JPG
IMGP0003.JPG
IMGP0001.JPG
Last edited by Norman2 at Jul 6, 2015,