I have a brand new Bugera Trirec Infinium and having issues with it. When I select "tubes/diodes" or just "tubes", then flip the standby switch to on, the light does not turn on and the amp produces no sound. If I select just "silicone diodes", it works perfectly fine. Has anyone else had this issue or have any idea what could cause this to happen and how to fix it? Thanks.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Probably shitty tubes and a shitty 'Infinium' circuit. Return it.

Yep, the Infinium tech is shit on it's best day
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Try reseating the rectifier tubes. Actually, reseat all of the tubes since I'm guessing this was just shipped to you.

Do the rectifier tubes light up?

If reseating doesn't work contact the vendor you purchased it from.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Yeah, everything lights up and appears in working order...

Returning it is not an option as I didnt purchase it... it was acquired. So, Im looking for a solution so that I can at least use it. I realize its not the best head and people have their opinions about Bugera... but it is what it is. Id rather use it for something than have a giant paperweight.
try changing the rectifier tubes first
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by damage_inc07
I have a brand new Bugera Trirec Infinium and having issues with it. When I select "tubes/diodes" or just "tubes", then flip the standby switch to on, the light does not turn on and the amp produces no sound. If I select just "silicone diodes", it works perfectly fine. Has anyone else had this issue or have any idea what could cause this to happen and how to fix it? Thanks.

Did anyone ever find a solution to this? I am having this exact problem myself. I was playing my newly acquired amp for ~45 mins and the amp just suddenly ramped down in volume to silence and the standby switch led went out and never came back on when tube rectifier or ss+rectifier is selected. I can switch to solid state rectifier and everything works as normal. Any ideas? Seems coincidental that both tubes would fail at the same time, which make me think something upstream from the 5u4s has failed.