Event: Joe Satriani’s Shockwave Supernova Album Release Celebration In NYC

When: Friday, July 24
Where: AOL Studios, 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Cost: $63.00

Come celebrate the release of guitarist mastermind Joe Satriani’s new album, Shockwave Supernova! Held on July 24, this exclusive event will be hosted at AOL Studios by BackStory Events in New York City. Ticketholders will receive a meet and greet with Satriani, an autographed copy of Shockwave Supernova, a seat at this day-of launch interview event, and complimentary wine and beer.

AOL Studios is located on 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003 and the seating is first come, first serve. Brad Tolinski, who is best known as the editor in chief of Guitar World Magazine for the past 25 years, will conduct the interview. Tolinski is a respected journalist and the author of Light and Shade: Conversations with Jimmy Page.

Shockwave Supernova is a concept album with Satriani’s alter ego, Shockwave Supernova, reflects on his career as a guitarist and represents the more outlandish and extroverted side of the typically reserved guitarist. Learn more about the story behind Shockwave Supernova from the musician himself and much more at this exclusive BackStory Event. For more information on the event and to purchase tickets, visit backstoryevents.com/event/joe-satriani and to preorder additional CD’s and for special packages, go to www.satriani.com.
Quote by Wormholes at #33487959
The last time satriani was relevant so was AOL.

His last two albums both made the Billboard top 50, I'd say that's fairly relevant as far as the music industry goes
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Vai was cool. I always like gilbert better though, at least as a person. Doesn't satriani wear sunglasses indoors on stage? lol dork.
I like Joe Satriani, but not enough to go all the way to NY to celebrate an album release. Unless you want to pay for a plane ticket, TS?
I have nothing important to say
I lol'd when I read 'AOL'
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.