Hello
I want to start doing some gigs with a friend, we already bought a couple of speakers, a mixer, lots of cables, mics...
But I found a problem, my fender mustang I doens't have a output jack to connect to the mixer. My friend uses a cube 80XL and it has a output jack that we connect to the mixer and goes through the speakers. So I think I have to buy other amp. I was researching and I found this for 90€: http://www.custojusto.pt/porto/tv-audio-fotografia/amplificador-de-guitarra-peavey-bandit-112-16597071 it's a peavey bandit 112 do you know if it has got an output jack? is it good? Do you recommend me another amp to gig with under 300€?
P.S. I´m portuguese
There's more than 1 variant of the Peavey Bandit 112, some have simulated speaker out, some doesn't.

If it has a simulated speaker out, then you can connect to the mixer.
Usually when connect to the simulated speaker out, it tends to disable the amp's speakers.

It's cheaper to just buy a powered mic and connect it to the mixer.
Most simulated speaker outs are terrible, just put a mic in front of your amp, that's how they're going to do it at any music venue you play at...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
The headphone jack on the Mustang also doubles as the emulated out to run to a mixer/PA. I hook mine up to my Hi-Fi and a power amp sometimes and it sounds pretty darn good for what it is (plus it's in stereo). You can also mic it up. .

Long story short, the Mustang does have an emulated output.
Mic it up. No one runs line out from the guitar amp. I played in a band for years, never did the venue plug into a line out or anything. They stuck a mic in front of the speaker.

My bass amp always got the line out treatment. Sometimes, even a DI box. I swear, next band I'm in, I'm not even going to bother carting an amp to gigs. I'm just going to get a good DI box. >
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
and if I mic the amp, what wil sound better, my fender mustang i (20 watts) or the peavey?
P.S. I play mostly pop punk like green day and heavy metal/trash like metallica, but I also like a good clean tone :p and I play a epiphone les paul standard (all standard)
Quote by spartaboss
and if I mic the amp, what wil sound better, my fender mustang i (20 watts) or the peavey?
P.S. I play mostly pop punk like green day and heavy metal/trash like metallica, but I also like a good clean tone :p and I play a epiphone les paul standard (all standard)

Which one sounds better to you? It'll be the same, just louder...
use a mic seems to be the truth here.
i had a blackstart ht5r, and while it sounded good through the speaker, the emulated was just way to digital.
Fender Lefty Stratocaster
Ernie Ball Super Slinky Purple Strings
Vox AC15
Misc. Pedals
Quote by agentguerry
use a mic seems to be the truth here.
i had a blackstart ht5r, and while it sounded good through the speaker, the emulated was just way to digital.

Probably because our headphones has wider frequency range compared to guitar amp speakers so it captures frequency we don't tend to hear... so you get more fizzy digital sound from the high end.