Page 1 of 3
I live in a smallish town with not much innit. We've already been to the movies. The only thing other than that is bowling and that's gross and I don't like thing.

Any suggestions on what to do? Some from-scratch ideas that don't have to involve a facilitated event.
Sexy time
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Make her dinner.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Time to talk to her about marriage and whether or not she wants kids. After you've picked out rings, take her to the sperm bank and have your fertility checked.

OT: Mini golf is actually pretty good. Bowling's all right, but I'd suggest it for a double date and make it a competition. Is there a reason why you don't want a "facilitated event?" I think that's great if you've just started dating because it gives you time to talk to each other and also something to talk about if you get to a point where you stop talking about yourselves.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Don't do bowling unless you want to die utterly alone

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33489520

OP should go "bowling."

Nah, bowling's cool (if you go with another couple) even though it's inherently lame because then the competition is more interesting than talking to each other about silly things like favourite colours and such and how many siblings you have. Same thing with go-karts or mini-golf.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Watch Bowling for Columbine together.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Something easy you can do at home.

Share the most hard hitting piece of media that makes you and her cry individually.

Then stab her and hide the body in the woods.

The catharsis will be glorious, as would the tabloid attention.

Mmm.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
11/02/2011 is a good date.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33489520

crazysam is ass eating champ though remember?
Simple: you don't go out on dates. Ever. What you do is become vaguely good friends with someone who you clearly dig and they dig you, awkwardly get to know each other and end up ****ing on a night out round a friends' place. You while away your existences until they leave/cheat on you or mental health issues come up and rinse and repeat!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Get that bitch a cannon. Bitches love cannons.

Nah but like, go hang out in a park or get something to eat, or make her something like someone else said. If she's the nerdy information sponge type, maybe take her to a museum or something.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Banjocal at #33489656
Simple: you don't go out on dates. Ever. What you do is become vaguely good friends with someone who you clearly dig and they dig you, awkwardly get to know each other and end up ****ing on a night out round a friends' place.

This is how to do things if you're British.

oi m8
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by The_Blode at #33489543
One particular time I remember unloading the canon was her I was laying at her feet and I actually got myself off in front of her prone...and she was really confused/freaked out...and I couldn't really explain that...I had no idea that it was the 'wrong' way to do it...I just thought it was alternative. She almost broke one of my ribs through walking all over me. She was rough on me...but I liked that.

does he have a huge willy
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
The British way is to pre drink till 12am then head out to your local dive club and then pick up whatever piece of flesh that is willing to go back to your pad and then eat each other's face off, then proceed to pass out before you finish your business and then you wake up to find you tried to **** your cousin.

British way? I meant Kiwi.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
scavenger hunt.

Hide a bunch of sentimental crap and she'll do you for the effort and creativity.
Quote by Godsmack_IV at #33489678
what happens if you drive 30min ~ish outside of town?

It seems like too much effort for someone you've only started dating. I only gather this assumption from the fact that he's "already been to the movies," and that he's asking us for ideas. Then again, OP is from NC and I am from a NYC suburb so my reality is relative ( damn that's pithy and philosopher-y), so it might be reasonable.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Will Lane
I live in a smallish town with not much innit. We've already been to the movies. The only thing other than that is bowling and that's gross and I don't like thing.

Any suggestions on what to do? Some from-scratch ideas that don't have to involve a facilitated event.

Cheeky nandos.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Banjocal
Simple: you don't go out on dates. Ever. What you do is become vaguely good friends with someone who you clearly dig and they dig you, awkwardly get to know each other and end up ****ing on a night out round a friends' place. You while away your existences until they leave/cheat on you or mental health issues come up and rinse and repeat!

wise words.
Quote by HudsonHopes
scavenger hunt.

Hide a bunch of sentimental crap and she'll do you for the effort and creativity.

how the **** do you have sentimental items for your first date? Stalker alert.
Quote by arcanom

That's the thing. If you use that kind of thing, or the photos you've been taking with your telescopic lens, she'll never agree to get into the dungeon.

Rookie mistake.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by arcanom at #33489787

I almost said this, but maybe OP's date is a longtime friend and he's really uncreative/bad wit dating so he needs ideas.

This is why I couldn't date someone I've known a long time as a friend (insert FatLard.gif here) because your first date is what would be the 50th date for other couples and it's weird starting a relationship with so much shared baggage and all, ya know?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Google the nearest slam poetry collective in your area, and if there isn't one start one.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Hence My Name
I don't know about you guys, but why not try going to the arcade? Games, food, Dance Dance Revolution, you'll have one heck of a time

I guarantee it.

'Cause then my date would worry she accodentally agreed to a date with a preteen and leave.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Page 1 of 3