So I picked up a Dunlop Original CryBaby Wah (Rev. G) today for the hefty investment of $15. . .

This was completely an impulse buy and I've never played with one before but I figured what the hell.

I still need to figure out where to put this in my signal chain and researching what I have for good or bad. Evidently this one is buffered and not true bypass but I'm not sure if that matters. If you can point me to a good resource that would be great.

Current Chain is Pitchblack+ Tuner > Joyo Vintage Overdrive > Bad Monkey > Amp Input > FX Send > ISP Decimator > Joyo D-Seed Delay > MXR Black Label (Wylde) Chorus > Amp Return

I do have a question about the switch however. You really have to press down the pedal to engage/disengage it to the point where the rubber grommets compress a bit. The switch itself seems fine but there is an indent on the felt type material that presses on the switch to engage it. I'm guessing maybe this material is worn out or there was a covering on it that fell off? See the second pic.

It will be a few days before I can make it to a store and compare the switch activation so I thought I'd ask!

Thanks for any input!

Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Yep, cramming something in would work.

Or get it overhauled with true bypass, most dpdt switches are a bit taller so it makes it easier to engage.
mojostompboxes.com
I hot glued a dime onto the felt stuff. So far so good! I'm in this pedal for $15.10 now. . .
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I bought a kit from a guy on ebay that has every mod you could want. I think it was less than a hundred bucks. It came back with a new switch, new pot with upgraded gear, an LED (you have to drill a hole),and the eq and voicing mods are all adjustable(trim pots), also a new upgraded inductor.
It's a whole different animal. The only thing that could make it better would have been if I hadn't tried and failed doing the mod myself first, and getting a deal like you got.