Hi, I've recently become obsessed with Justin Vernon's album Hazeltons and have been trying to learn some of the tracks on acoustic guitar. My favourite track is Liner - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQWxDGLV1sc, but there are no tabs anywhere . Can some kind soul tab it out PLEASE???

Thanks

Jamie

P.S. If you're feeling adventurous, tabbing out all the other tracks that aren't on here would be ace
I don't know if it is me or what but it sounds as if his guitar is really out of tune for some reason... The chords used are F C G and Am but when I play along with the song using them it just doesn't sound 100% because to me his guitar sounds out of tune or something else is going on there..... What do you think?
Quote by DON CZARSKI
I don't know if it is me or what but it sounds as if his guitar is really out of tune for some reason... The chords used are F C G and Am but when I play along with the song using them it just doesn't sound 100% because to me his guitar sounds out of tune or something else is going on there..... What do you think?

Based on his work on Bon Iver, I'm sure he's using some sort of alternative tuning. Maybe open tuning? I'm sure playing chords in standard tuning is not going to get you the exact sound he's playing.
Yeah, someone else mentioned this on another site.. Said he liked to experiment with tunings... I always play in standard so I am no help in this situation... Sorry
Thanks for the replies. Anyone else have any info? Also, does anyone know where I can find piano sheet music for Easy off the album? It's a beautiful song.

Jamie
Here is a guy covering the song... He basically stated what I said stating the guitars in the original were detuned and basically made his own arrangement using the chords Eb Bb and Ab...which of course if you put a capo on the 3rd fret would be the F C and G as I stated.... I really believe that it will be hard to find someone doing a tab of the song and trying to use the same tuning as the original.. Hope though someone comes through for you...

Here is the cover version I am talking about
http://youtu.be/WxJxLi0bpVk
As far as the sheet music for the song EASY ... It appears to me all he is playing on the piano is chords.... Wouldn't you be able to use the guitar chords that are on this site for that song to play on piano as well.... I do not play piano but it appears to me that they would be the same for piano and guitar.... I may be wrong... But the way I hear it that is all he is really doing on piano is just playing the chords and nothing more.... Maybe this may help... I tried finding the sheet music but there isn't any of the song EASY on the Internet.