Page 1 of 2
Can it get ANY more OBVIOUS?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
lol you're dumb

Quote by MinterMan22
lol you're dumb

Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I don't get it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Carnivean
Can it get ANY more OBVIOUS?

He cut off his junk, she had to pay

What more can I say?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Xe wanted ver

Ve'd never tell.

Secretly ve wanted xim as well

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
make it more obvious
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
It could get much more obvious. I'm afraid it is still a bit too vague at the moment. Sorry.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by The_Blode at #33491308
There's this girl at my work...I knew her as David...went by Dave, but now goes by Louise. Looks the same as in he had long hair as a guy but now he has breasts like a woman and wears ballet flats and skirts and pantyhose and all that. It is a little weird but I'm glad he's happy with himself.

Your life is fucked up Blode
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
if you were cis, and he was trans, who is the train and the swimming pool?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Shotgunmerc at #33491683
Can someone explain to me what cis is

I legitimately have no idea

If you don't know then you are one.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
If you don't know then you are one.

pretty much this.

Someone who was raised with traditional notions of gender
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Interesting how you are A cis as in that's your identity whereas he's trans genderED as if that's something unnatural that happened to him.

Smh. Check your privilege
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
@jazz_rock_feel - yeah that
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by snipelfritz at #33491751
Interesting how you are A cis as in that's your identity whereas he's trans genderED as if that's something unnatural that happened to him.

Smh. Check your privilege

You may not realize it, but adding that "-ed" is a form of violence.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I'm triggered

Naming genders is promoting bullying and rape culture.

we are all equal
Holy shit, Carn. You just added a whole new level of depth to Avril Lavigne's Sk8er Boi lyrics...

It was one person the whole time!!
Quote by chrismendiola at #33491812
spread ur wings & fly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyzBOH24oZA

This thread is in poor taste and not even executed well, at that, so I'm gonna hijack it.

nice

Quote by chrismendiola at #33491840

I think this is my best contribution to UG. It is definitely in the top three. I might have to actually make my last post on UG soon because I'm not topping this.

I definitely gave lots of ammo for some banter just now, so have it it, dweebs.
Free Ali
real talks chad is a top 10 winner in the history of the planet guy looks goofy as shit and writes half assed music everyone supposedly hates yet he's famous & rich as fuck while he gets to come home to that beside him every night what a champ eh :')

Quote by Wormholes at #33491845
no boobs, butt, or hips

must be trans

lol you're dumb

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33491844
real talks chad is a top 10 winner in the history of the planet guy looks goofy as shit and writes half assed music everyone supposedly hates yet he's famous & rich as fuck while he gets to come home to that beside him every night what a champ eh :')

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33491844

Yeah, I feel that. I don't like Nickelback either, but the guy gets so shit on so much. I mean, he's a grown man and all and I'm sure he can handle it, but even I, who feels bad for the band members, have to make fun of him/the band.

It's funny 'cause everyone seems to hate the band but it sells loads of copies and sells out arena tours. Who's listening to the band that everyone in the band is so rich?
Quote by Fat Lard at #33491849
Avril is the Queen of Punk

Most of her music kinda sucks and she has this weird identity issue with her music where she makes completely different music. It's weird to think that "Hello Kitty," "Complicated," "Girlfriend," "Keep Holding On," "Sk8r Boi" is all the same artist. She should just decide on one musical direction instead of making a weird mish mosh of weird styles and throwing it all on the same album.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola at #33491858

It's funny 'cause everyone seems to hate the band but it sells loads of copies and sells out arena tours. Who's listening to the band that everyone in the band is so rich?

a specific breed of east texas trailer park type of people like my 'aunt' (not really related) and I don't really wanna go into what exactly this type of person is like lol.
I used to like a few songs by the 'back, nbd
Quote by jakesmellspoo
oh shi- that's my jam huu
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 2