So here's my dilemma, I play a lot of funk/blues/ fuzz rock so I require beautiful tones like guitars from Fender. That being said, I love the look and feel of "metal" guitars like ones by Ibanez, Jackson, and B.C. Rich

I want a guitar with Fender tones and an ibanez-like buttery neck/cool body. What guitar am I looking for guys?
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
is it meeeee you're looking foooor?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You can't even find the right place to post this, how are you ever going to find the right guitar?
$80 strat copy should do it.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Get an old RG550 series from Ibanez, since you love them, and swap the pickguard/electronics for single coils. Problem solved.

“We’re built of contradictions, all of us. It’s those opposing forces that give us strength, like an arch, each block pressing the next. Give me a man whose parts are all aligned in agreement and I’ll show you madness. We walk a narrow path, insanity to each side. A man without contradictions to balance him will soon veer off.”

silentfall.bandcamp.com
Get a Gibson Explorer, yo.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Budget?
I have a Fender Showmaster thats amazing for that kind of idea. Its a Fender made superstrat. Thin set neck, great upper neck access, curved top. All around great guitar.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Get a PRS or a Jackson you sloot
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Guitars are for old people, get a MacBook.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Simple, you're looking for an Ibanez or Jackson with Fender pickups put into it.

DUUUURRRRRRRR......
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA