Anybody on here use or have used any outlaw pedals or mooer pedals?

I've seen quite a bit about mooer online to get a good idea for them but I figured I'd ask here.

Haven't seen much about outlaw pedals from demos I've heard they sound great to me and for $49 for the majority of their pedals it sounds like a steal but I just wanted to ask on here for any thoughts on them first.
I have the black secret and the guitar eq pedals from mooer. I haven't used them in a very long time since getting my first multi fx pedal. They sound pretty good for their price but obviously not the best out there. I usually lend it to my bandmates who forgot their fx.

Why won't you try bringing your guitar to the store and try them out? Compare their sound and value.
I saw Outlaw effects on a PGS video a while back. They had a nice sound, but with low-price pedals build quality becomes an issue. They might be good for studio uses or a small gig board, but for larger venues I wouldn't want to have them without backups. Or maybe the Outlaws could be backups for a larger, more expensive board.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jul 9, 2015,
yeah i have several mooers. some are better than others- this is probably an overgeneralisation but people seem to normally be saying that the analogue ones (which tend to be clones of sought-after effects) sound pretty good, and the digitals not so much.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah the chinese clone mini pedals tend to be hit or miss. seems like more hits than misses though. i have an Eno Music od-9 which sounds pretty much like a tubescreamer. also have a 6 band eq from joyo once again sounds fine. many of these pedals seem to be made by the same company and just branded differently with slight changes to casing and paint job.
Quote by Will Lane
I saw Outlaw effects on a PGS video a while back. They had a nice sound, but with low-price pedals build quality becomes an issue. They might be good for studio uses or a small gig board, but for larger venues I wouldn't want to have them without backups. Or maybe the Outlaws could be backups for a larger, more expensive board.

studio work is questionable since a) they dont sound great recorded and b) there's much better options in most studios.
mojostompboxes.com