Hello all, I just got a brand new Little Martin http://www.guitarcenter.com/Martin-X-Series-LXME-Little-Martin-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-102503281-i1148803.gc

And it buzzes, bad.
My main question is do you guys think it has to get used to the humidity in my house for it to start sounding good?
It came with the strings on it, should I put new ones on there?
Any feedback is helpful...
I'm gonna show my guitar teacher tomorrow maybe he can help but I like getting answers from all over.
Thanks in advance!
after it's had a few days to acclimate, you'll want to get a setup and it may well need some neck relief to get rid of the buzzing.

that being said, what is the humidity in your house? if it's super dry, the only thing that will help is humidification.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I have it in my downstairs, which is always pretty cool. The humidifier thingy for the house is set at 20 I'm pretty sure.
20%? that's quite low for guitars, not to mention your skin. shoot for 40 to 45% if you want to lose the buzzing and protect your guitar from cracking someday in the future.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
i wouldn't mess with the truss rod at all until you have your house better humidified and at a stable humidity. then only mess with the truss rod if your neck needs more relief. lots of people mess with the truss rod when what's needed is a setup, and they can make things worse or just confuse the issue.

btw,

http://www.frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzintro.html
Quote by Skeet UK
Don't be impatient! Don't play with anything until absolutely sure what is needed! Let the guitar settle into it's new environment for a while. Due to the lack of information on your purchase source replace the strings.
Is the buzzing in front or behind the fret? Behind = neck relief, In front = saddle height.
Could also be too light strings, too low tuning, uneven frets, pulled bridge, etc etc.
Who would sell a buzzing guitar? Why would you buy one?