Page 1 of 2
Starting friday I have 16 days off so hopefully gonna do some camping near the mountains and then im gonna drive down to calgary and stay there for a few days
In October hockey is back and that'll be pretty great
What are you excited for?
e-married to Jack (bladez)
The vacation sounds like fun.

I'm excited to start a new life in a new place.
Funny thing, I was asking myself this first thing when I woke up.
I got jack.

In fact, this is the week where I start working 6 days a week from now on.
I guess I could look forward to more money, but it's a glass half full and half empty.

But I guess I'm looking forward to catching up on some new shows every week so I guess that keeps me going. And maybe Halo 5. Yes, I love Halo. Flame shield up.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 9, 2015,
Excited for lots of different reasons these days, but right now the thing at the top of the list would have to be going back to school
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I'm excited for this upcoming school year actually. Big thangs gon' happen
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
In an hour and a half I'm going ukulele playing at a pub.

Also I'm excited for the Mexican gig I've got because for the first time ever someone's paying me to do what I love, entertain people.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
-tomorrow i'm meeting up with some friends i haven't seen in a while, should be fun
-my new laptop is arriving tomorrow or the next day
-writing some sick tunes for a new album, i'm pretty stoked with what i have
-a buddy and i are learning C# scripting and unity, and hopefully we'll have created some games by the time summer is over
-METAL GEAR SOLID V RELEASES IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS OMG
Quote by Jon777
-tomorrow i'm meeting up with some friends i haven't seen in a while, should be fun
-my new laptop is arriving tomorrow or the next day
-writing some sick tunes for a new album, i'm pretty stoked with what i have
-a buddy and i are learning C# scripting and unity, and hopefully we'll have created some games by the time summer is over
-METAL GEAR SOLID V RELEASES IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS OMG

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Moving to the UK

Got housing pretty much taken care of, given permission to fly on August 1st and email sent to local hospital for volunteer work.

Can I go yet?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
^Nice

I've been working for over an hour, which means that there's only about 3 hours left till lunch. Not that I have anything special going on during lunch, I'm just easily excitable
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jul 9, 2015,
Quote by The_Blode
Spending another weekend alone, watching repeated Jeremy Kyle episodes followed by about 6 hours of Judge Judy re-runs mixed in with copious amounts of Storage Hunters with a few sprinkles of Big Brother UK. Music-wise, listening to the same old music (that's comforting to me), so it's the same 200 albums of so, the computer tells me what to listen to and I'll listen. Friday and Saturday are my takeaway nights so I get look forward to having my favourite meal of all time! WOO! Then my excitement starts to deflate when I realise that I'm going back to the lion's den on Monday where people openly disrespect and insult me in a job that I hate (because of my customers) and a place that depresses the hell out of me. I would clean, but that's going to take a whole lot of time...so maybe when I get my week off work I can start cleaning up the house.

Friend, watch better shows. Adult Swim is a thing, yo.
september cuz that's when summer starts to fuck off and i can go back to being happy w/o the greasy skin yknow?

Quote by MinterMan22
september cuz that's when summer starts to fuck off and i can go back to being happy w/o the greasy skin yknow?

I kind am not not a summer guy either...so yeah. Long shirts hide my past #emoscars, y'know.

But fall is good times, yeh?

Also winter. Winter is good.
I'm excited about NOTHING.
Although maybe I am looking forward to the football season starting again. (or soccer, to the plebs who don't use the correct name)
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
to the plebs who don't use the correct name)

lol, Rodgers is gonna take his second Lombardi this season! (also Lombardi is a Packers thing with which to begin)
Getting a new tattoo in 17 days woo. Also got a management offer in a few months so that'll be good when it comes around.
I am moving out after a year or so of being moved back in with my parents to a really cool little city living on my own and starting a new full time job earning actual good money for once so that's really cool and I'm excited but also anxious

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by snipelfritz
lol, Rodgers is gonna take his second Lombardi this season! (also Lombardi is a Packers thing with which to begin)

Hell Yeah

Provided they don't choke in the nfc championship game again like they did last season.
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX

What are you excited for?

I've got plans to hang out with a girl I like, nothing solid yet but i'm pretty sure soon

I really hope I don't stuff it up
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I really hope I don't stuff it up

Stuff her up instead
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Got it!
Man I'd be so lost without you guys

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by ultimate-slash
With your penis.

Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Absolutely nothing. Life is a series of disappointments that waits only for the crowning non-event that is death.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by ultimate-slash
You're welcome! Believe it or not, I had to learn all this stuff at one point as well.

no way

Nope

I don't believe it

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
on saturday, my band is launching our second album adn we're doing a show likely to 100+ people (hey don't judge, it's a lot to me!) We're also launching our own signature beer. We're going to have blacklights on stage! w00t!

The best part is we booked a great party band to play after us so I'll have time to get sloshed before we have to pack up.

Sunday bbq with picanha in a park.
nachos for dinner

Yesterday I was given too much food at McDonalds, found out on the way. So I ate 2 bacon chicken clubhouse sandwiches, 1 chicken burger, fries with sauce and a McFlurry Rocky Roads. Flushed it all away with chocolate milk. So I'm doomed anyway in my cautious eating schedule thingy.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Next week I got a French acquaintance coming over for a week. He is coming over because he is stuck in a ghost town while home from uni with no friends, sounds familiar lol. Although my brothers are very unhappy about this I am looking forward to the shenanigans.

I'm looking forward to when my parents open their shop so I can get some work experience before I go back to uni. Also to get out the house and do something.

I am looking forward to going back to uni where I'll be staying with new people in halls again, hopefully this next year is a better year socially for me. Although I did well academically, I feel a struggle coming.

I was meant to go on a trip to Amsterdam with some uni friends the summer but it got cancelled, so we're planning around October. Not sure if this is still the plan, but I really want to do this.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
nachos for dinner

Yesterday I was given too much food at McDonalds, found out on the way. So I ate 2 bacon chicken clubhouse sandwiches, 1 chicken burger, fries with sauce and a McFlurry Rocky Roads. Flushed it all away with chocolate milk. So I'm doomed anyway in my cautious eating schedule thingy.

reminds me of when this dude I know was leaving McDonalds in a week so some of my other friends ordered like $15 worth of food and he gave them around $120 worth, there was so much they gave some of the remaining burgers to some homeless people and then rest as car-to-speed limit sign missiles.

Also the technical term for what you're experiencing is "what the hell?" syndrome.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Page 1 of 2