Hello everyone !
Im going to buy new guitar. I have choosed brand Epiphone and Im thinking about these two models:
Les Paul Beauty 3 - link
Les Paul Tribute Plus - link
Im playing rock and metal. Which one is better? What is your opinion?

Regards, mir3k
Made this little comparison for you:

Based on this, I would pick the Tribute. Better hardware, less heavy (the reason I dislike Les Pauls), more tonal controls and I think 3 pickups on a Les Paul look rather silly.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Tribute.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by mir3k
Hello everyone !
Im going to buy new guitar. I have choosed brand Epiphone and Im thinking about these two models:
Les Paul Beauty 3 - link
Les Paul Tribute Plus - link
Im playing rock and metal. Which one is better? What is your opinion?

Regards, mir3k

The Prophecy GX or EX

http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Les-Paul/Prophecy-Les-Paul-Custom-Plus-GX.aspx

http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Les-Paul/Prophecy-Les-Paul-Custom-Plus-EX.aspx
Tribute. The Black Beauty's nice enough, but even among those who don't consider the middle pickup an inconvenience (it can be quite in the way) I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who actually made significant use of it. The pickups on the Tribute are nicer anyway.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I own both. The Tribute is the one you want. The real Gibson Classic 57 pickups and the Grover locking tuners are a real bonus plus Switchcraft 3 way switch and output jack with CTS pots and Malory tone caps. Another thing to consider is that middle pick up on the Black Beauty often kinda gets the way. It's a beautiful guitar and I like it but when I go out and gig the 1960 Tribute has been my go to guitar for about a year and a half now.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Definitely the Tribute.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.