Page 1 of 4
ew
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
What a load of guilty, pandering shite.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
question for yanks

are these people a representative sample for college students or is mtv just picking out the cringiest people they can find?

normally i'd assume the latter but some of you seem to really dislike students so maybe there's some truth to this
Wow those comments are brutal. Talking about white supremacy, the n word thrown around, white people telling black people to know their place...Actually that's a pretty normal comment section for youtube . It's sad when you have to avoid the comment sections sometimes because of comments like those, even if they are just trolls.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
In fairness to MTV they're doing alright in terms of staying relevant.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
question for yanks

are these people a representative sample for college students or is mtv just picking out the cringiest people they can find?

normally i'd assume the latter but some of you seem to really dislike students so maybe there's some truth to this

probably representative of a decent portion of young white people. i hear this kind of shit all the time from white kids my age. "waaaah, i don't want to discuss race because it's hard and makes me uncomfortable. god forbid i ever leave my comfort zone. free speech is dead because i should be able to say things without having to be accountable for them. reverse racism, blah blah blah. black people have it easy. i want free money to go to school. all these brownies at work can do whatever they want and i can't. WHITE MINORITY. WAAAAAAH"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
lmao
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Not watching the video, but I assume it's like everything else mtv has done in the last 20 years.

I've never been around a person who watches anything on mtv past the millenium.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
question for yanks

Probably not. Like all of MTV's "reality" shows. It's scripted.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Jul 9, 2015,
#whitepeople
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Nero Galon
In fairness to MTV they're doing alright in terms of staying relevant.

They just need to make sure people know that MTV actually stands for "mmmm, televison, I guess".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by jugglingfreak

yeah that seems most likely, it's more or less the same type of cringe that i see in the buzzfeed videos that pop up on the yt homepage
#multiculturalism
#whitegenocide
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by jugglingfreak

well yea ofc

which is the terrible thing, as in: is the audience impacting what the media source 'provides' for them, or is it the other way around? blah blah blah

i still watch MTV if it's on the TV or something, rediculousness is pretty much a poor man's tosh.o but i still watch it. also jackass etc (although i don't know if it's still going, besides reruns of the movies and old episodes). also watched jersey shore a couple of times and enjoyed it simply because loooool
I can't wait to see the shit storm in the media and all the black people that show up on that dr drew show flip their shit.
Quote by jugglingfreak

Doesn't that ruin the whole point of white people being or NOT being afraid of talking about racism and such? It's some supposed to be an experiment about what they think about these topics, but if it's scripted... Jesus, MTV puts a terrible name to social psychology...
I doubt it's scripted, but obviously they chose which answers to show and which to not.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
question for yanks

No. I think the people they've picked are the mostly uneducated people who don't give a damn about politics or history, so they speak very much uninformed and without context about race issues. They are very much ignorant but it's due to a lack of reflection more than "I'm a racist." They probably went to community college or something but had to drop out so they could raise their out of wedlock children.

The college students that I have talked about a few times here are the kind that are very high and mighty and elitist who thinks they are so educated that they don't need to hear differing opinions or interact with the human scum who believe differently than them. They are basically the polar opposite of the people on the show. The college liberals are the people who will not eat white toast because it's racist and delegitimizes the plight of black people or something. There's a million examples of these college types protesting certain people who would come speak at their college because they disagree with them politically or something. Like Condoleeza Rice, the first black female Secretary of State and only the second black person or woman to be sec of state, should be a figure to be respected based on that, but she had to cancel a speaking engagement because students didn't want to hear her talk because of her stance on the Iraq war. They're also the kind of people who go on Facebook and brag about deleting their family members because of political differences. Like get over yourselves you smug ass white people.

I am a person who thinks college and education should be about being open minded and open to hear people speak even if you disagree with them but smug ass white college liberals think it's best if they didn't have to hear opposing viewpoints lest they have to try and understand other viewpoints or have to be able to defend their own. Man those people are the worst. They're usually also affluent too because of course.

****ing white people
Last edited by bradulator at Jul 9, 2015,
MTV stopped being relevant when the they stopped playing music. They are a punch line to anyone over 13.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Is anyone else weary of the whole "white person discovers how ignorant they are" routine?
Quote by Rickholly74
MTV stopped being relevant when the they stopped playing music. They are a punch line to anyone over 13.

MTV got time to bleed, cos they ain't spending it making music television. Or being a sexual Tyrannosaurus.
Quote by Diemon Dave
We should ask the one user who has been on MTV whether or not the shows are scripted, even though it's funnier to pretend his appearance wasn't.
Quote by Rossenrot
Is anyone else weary of the whole "white person discovers how ignorant they are" routine?

Hey, it'd be a wake up call at least. Make us euros feel ****ing better about ourselves
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by chrismendiola at #33493030
We should ask the one user who has been on MTV whether or not the shows are scripted, even though it's funnier to pretend his appearance wasn't.

spoiler: it is. mtv are editing pros
Quote by Thrashtastic15
spoiler: it is. mtv are editing pros

I know. It's much funnier to act as if Lardo's shenanigans were real.
Quote by Rossenrot at #33493019

You only say that because you've never taught in an inner city high school and took 'em to the debate championships.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by chrismendiola at #33493069
I know. It's much funnier to act as if Lardo's shenanigans were real.

its funnier when you understand lardo made a thread and got all excited about the banter and then realized when it came out that mtv #rekt him
Quote by Thrashtastic15 at #33493086
its funnier when you understand lardo made a thread and got all excited about the banter and then realized when it came out that mtv #rekt him

what was this? this sounds hilarious, was someone in pit actually on TV?

also this looks stupid. but its mtv / reality tv so its always going to be shit
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jul 9, 2015,
Quote by UltimateGuizar
The hell is mtv?

Something that was awesome for 13 year olds 20 years ago, but now has all the quality of youtube closed captions without the comedy value.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Wormholes
I can't wait to see the shit storm in the media and all the black people that show up on that dr drew show flip their shit.

i'm sure you'll be waiting patiently on the sidelines for the right moment to call them all apes eh?

Page 1 of 4