Hi all this is one of my songs that I've been writing for a short time, its an acoustic version so far, I will eventually take this into a studio! Obviously its not mixed or mastered to any sort of professional degree Please leave me some feedback and I will happily do the same to any of your tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Izh-YckFM
hey hey hey !

I listened to your track. First of all, it was good in general =)
I'm not very good in English so I will not crit the lyrics hahaha. I like the feeling I had when i listened to your song, it's between sadness and tranquillity or both.
The guitar's tone is good for me and your playing too. The vocals were good too but I found a bit strange at first, maybe you added some effects into the vocals. After that, I just let myself into the song and it was ok haha

Finally it has potential, maybe adding arrangements, drums, ... or leave it like this (even if for a 4 minutes song, I think it would be better to have more changes, but that's only my taste^^)

Anyway, good job =)

you can review my song here
Orphenae - Pray the lord of chickens !

Cheers !
Quote by pierrejo
hey hey hey !

I listened to your track. First of all, it was good in general =)
I'm not very good in English so I will not crit the lyrics hahaha. I like the feeling I had when i listened to your song, it's between sadness and tranquillity or both.
The guitar's tone is good for me and your playing too. The vocals were good too but I found a bit strange at first, maybe you added some effects into the vocals. After that, I just let myself into the song and it was ok haha

Finally it has potential, maybe adding arrangements, drums, ... or leave it like this (even if for a 4 minutes song, I think it would be better to have more changes, but that's only my taste^^)

Anyway, good job =)

you can review my song here
Orphenae - Pray the lord of chickens !

Cheers !

Hi mate, about your vocal comment, I've double up my vocals with a warm vocal FX on it so that's why it might sound a tad strange, I defiantly see what you mean though so thanks for that, as soon as I take this in to the studio though and record it professionally ill make sure everything is sorted, and ill add variety with lead parts and backing vocals etc
Not the type of music that I'd normally listen to but it's pretty nice. It does get a bit repetetive after a while since the guitar plays the same rhythm through almost the entire song. I'd suggest that you try to change upt the rhythm a bit, using the same basic structure and feel but keeping it calm and simple for the verse and a bit more busy and energetic for the chorus.

Would love it if you'd check out this instrumental piece I finished recently. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33493375#post33493375