Hi, I'm Mark and I have been playing drums for about five years now. Ideally, I am looking for a guitarist and/or bassist between the age of 18-25, who has been playing for at least three years, can understand complex time signatures and is influenced by, or likes some of the following: Faith No More, Metallica, Kyuss, Tool, Anthrax, Death, Megadeth, Deftones, Korn, Helmet, QOTSA, Alice In Chains, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Pantera, Melvins, Rush, Opeth, Primus etc. Other playing styles like funk, jazz, classical, acoustic are also welcome. Hopefully, you're available full-time and we can work hard on this band. Most importantly, you're someone who is not too religious... (the less, the better)

Although, I am preferably looking for someone around the London area, if you are located overseas, I would love to collaborate in some way as well. As I have already recorded several songs on drums and guitar, you can email me at mark_roytman@hotmail.com if you would like to have a listen to these demos. Additionally, I can play guitar and would consider myself a fairly decent lyricist. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
"Eyeballs deep in muddy water, fucking hypocrite."

Check out my drum covers.
^bump, because why not?
"Eyeballs deep in muddy water, fucking hypocrite."

Check out my drum covers.