Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

get out
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Someone help me what are they making fun of
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
shit m8 dont start a thread about an onion article, only post them in already existing threads when relevant.

this is forum-ing 101 shit son come on now
Coincidentally, this song has been stuck in my head all day and is quite relevant.

https://youtu.be/w9ZufHjUJBE

Now for some factual information: Humans used to sleep in a 12 hour time frame that started with 3 or 4 hours of sleep, followed by being awake for 3 hours or so, and then sleeping again until the morning.

Within those 3 hours they would do things that includes banging lol.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by CL/\SH at #33493643
Someone help me what are they making fun of

You.

Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33493666

banging your mom in the boobs lol
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Now for some factual information: Humans used to sleep in a 12 hour time frame that started with 3 or 4 hours of sleep, followed by being awake for 3 hours or so, and then sleeping again until the morning.

Polyphasic sleeping's supposedly best because it makes you enter REM sleep easier and 'require' less over time, but some take it to extremes (and dont really know the scientific studies on the importance of non-REM sleep for health too)

And heard Japanese firms find sleeping on the job 'culturally acceptable' because it shows you work so hard, lol. Apparently Jeb Bush wants that too now, though >_>
Quote by ErikLensherr
You.

D:
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Fat Lard
Polyphasic sleeping's supposedly best because it makes you enter REM sleep easier and 'require' less over time, but some take it to extremes (and dont really know the scientific studies on the importance of non-REM sleep for health too)

And heard Japanese firms find sleeping on the job 'culturally acceptable' because it shows you work so hard, lol. Apparently Jeb Bush wants that too now, though >_>
That reminds me. I forgot where I heard this, but I heard that jobs that allow a person to be on their phone for at least 10 minutes a day while on the job increases overall. But no more than 10 minutes.

I have no idea how true that is.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
That reminds me. I forgot where I heard this, but I heard that jobs that allow a person to be on their phone for at least 10 minutes a day while on the job increases overall. But no more than 10 minutes.

I have no idea how true that is.

It makes sense in a 'break' kind of way. Like 15 min off every now and then to improve productivity in studying/etc quality big time (as long as looking at your phone is actually breaks, and not completely attached the whole time lol)

It's like people that pick up smoking more cigarettes to have a break excuse
Quote by Ichikurosaki
is this a joke or
i dont

i mean how would reproduction work

That is an excellent point.
wake up, fall down, pass out, comb your hair
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Started work at 6am all this week, I agree 100% That we are supposed to not wake up
Quote by Bladez22
Started work at 6am all this week, I agree 100% That we are supposed to not wake up

agreed 6am is a bed time from a long night of drinking not a time to wake up. F@#$ 6am
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
but isn't the idea interesting?? like our species isn't supposed to exist?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
but isn't the idea interesting?? like our species isn't supposed to exist?

Like dogs?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz at #33494305
Like dogs?

inb4 canti's tears
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
You can't cry under water ~~~~~~~~
*Sees the theonion.com*

*Scrolls down to message box, types message and inevitably leaves thread*
the ocean is the largest tear ~~~~~~