Moving it.

The monitors will probably be similar to their guitars.

Overpriced and useless.
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
Quote by Jet Penguin
The monitors will probably be similar to their guitars.

Overpriced and useless.
/thread
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by NeoMvsEu
Try the Guitar Gear and Accessories forum, perhaps?

Or possibly the Recording forum?

Considering Gibson own KRK, they're probably just the standard monitors with a Gibson front to make them look pretty.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Gibson's Pro Audio Division is involved in way more than just KRK.

Gibson itself owns over 100 brands and in 2012 bought a majority stake in Onkyo USA and is the second-largest shareholder in Onkyo Japan. They also have KRK Systems, TASCAM, Cerwin-Vega, Stanton, and Cakewalk among pro audio systems and Onkyo, Integra, TEAC, and Esoteric in consumer audio systems. They also have Philips Home Entertainment (based in Hong Kong these days), the inventors of the cassette tape, the CD, the DVD format and the MP3 format.

In the alliance agreement with Onkyo, the CEO and President Munenori Otsuki took a position on Gibson's company's Board of Directors (Henry is on Onkyo's) and together they are forming a Hong Kong-based joint venture focusing on design and development of "unparalleled consumer audio products."

Henry's statement at the time was that consumers are currently listening to music on a severely compressed format, and that they're missing a lot of the content. One of the plans is to produce products (and a format) that will allow far less compression in the listening environment.

i have no idea if these speakers are the result of that collaboration or just a branding thing, but you should expect more of this kind of thing in the future.