Page 1 of 2
Good riddance . Her husband was a fraud, stealing pensions of firefighters. When he got neck deep into debt, she filed a gender discrmination law suit, which had no grounds. When she realised that, she asked for no appeal settlement which was coincidentally exactly equal to debt of her husband...

Ended up being CEO of Reddit or some reason... Shitloads of censorship, shadow bans under her leadership. Shitty/zero communication with mods and community itself. Firing of AMA leader Victoria was the last drop.

Cant see how feminists can stand up for this women.. A definite disgrace for the movement, tries to use her gender as a weapon. Pathetic.

Besides all that shit, there is a huge possibility that she was just a puppet of Reddit board and played her part the "bad guy" and stepped down after changes were done. Not that it changes her personality to any better.

Also solid title from Gawker.
Misogynist Tantrum Officially Drives Ellen Pao from Reddit
Reddit is the MRA capital of the world.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
This genuinely affects me in no way whatsoever
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Should I care? If there was a memo about caring I missed it.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
She probably won't even vote for Bernie Sanders either.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I am so stoked for the massive positive changes that will come to Reddit as a result of this, which is 100% imminent and will most definitely and most certainly happen. I am sure of it. We did it Reddit!!!!
I don't even know what this means lol
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Dreadnought at #33495126
"Reddit CEO"

right?

Quote by arcanom at #33494913
Good riddance . Her husband was a fraud, stealing pensions of firefighters. When he got neck deep into debt, she filed a gender discrmination law suit, which had no grounds. When she realised that, she asked for no appeal settlement which was coincidentally exactly equal to debt of her husband...

Ended up being CEO of Reddit or some reason... Shitloads of censorship, shadow bans under her leadership. Shitty/zero communication with mods and community itself. Firing of AMA leader Victoria was the last drop.

Cant see how feminists can stand up for this women.. A definite disgrace for the movement, tries to use her gender as a weapon. Pathetic.

Besides all that shit, there is a huge possibility that she was just a puppet of Reddit board and played her part the "bad guy" and stepped down after changes were done. Not that it changes her personality to any better.

Also solid title from Gawker.
Misogynist Tantrum Officially Drives Ellen Pao from Reddit

ok
Rofl, the only good thing Reddit has done is the occasional lulz-gif and AMA's of people who are dead (RIP Christopher Hitchens).
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american

Use it to call someone who cares.

Can you imagine introducing yourself to friends at a party or dinner?

"So what do you do for work Ellen?"

"Im the CEO of Reddit"

Just saying it sounds dumb
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
better than being the ceo of 4chan

but hey I'd rather say that than say 'I work at a grocery store but I'm also working on an album right now so I swear I'm interesting'
Quote by chaoticfables
I am so stoked for the massive positive changes that will come to Reddit as a result of this, which is 100% imminent and will most definitely and most certainly happen. I am sure of it. We did it Reddit!!!!

Maybe now they can finally get rid of that dumb karma system so everyone can stop jerking each other off for upvotes.
Quote by MeTallIcA313 at #33495204
Maybe now they can finally get rid of that dumb karma system so everyone can stop jerking each other off for upvotes.

+1

then everyone would stop using reddit though lol
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I am a retired moderator/ still active meme-er at /r/conspiracy, and word on the street is that her tyrannic reign from behind the scenes is far from over
Quote by Fat Lard at #33495217
I am a retired moderator/ still active meme-er at /r/conspiracy, and word on the street is that her tyrannic reign from behind the scenes is far from over

I can't tell if this is a clever pun or serious
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33495066
She probably won't even vote for Bernie Sanders either.

I love your new avatar and sig, you're really knocking it out of the park with ostrich's extension
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by whywefight
better than being the ceo of 4chan

but hey I'd rather say that than say 'I work at a grocery store but I'm also working on an album right now so I swear I'm interesting'

I would rather work at a grocery store.....the only thing worse than being the CEO of a blog site is the:

"I'm working on a screenplay right now, it's about a guy trying to become famous with his screenplays" person
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
You guys can make fun but it's a website valued at hundreds of millions of dollars and she probably made bank while she was there.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid at #33495226
I love your new avatar and sig, you're really knocking it out of the park with ostrich's extension

Oh stop it
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Fat Lard

/r/conspiracy is a shit sub you should be ashamed
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Fat Lard
(I) frequently subscribe to legitimate news sources

Quote by Fat Lard
abovetopsecret.com and 420chan's old conspiracy forums

Does not compute
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
s'all about r/BlackPeopleTwitter
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I use reddit mainly for /r/unitedkingdom and /r/gunners (so I don't have to talk about Arsenal here) and goal gifs but the point of contention seemed to be that this Pao lady sacked a well liked woman who organised the AMAs and was trying to commericalise the site as a PR vessel

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I've never used reddit and never will
Also please tell me that gawker headline isn't serious
I have nothing important to say
I don't know how she is as a person but regardless of how she is, it doesn't excuse any of the horrible things people said about her which had nothing to do with her capabilities as a CEO.

Either way I'm not emotionally invested in reddit or any other site so I don't really care. The Internet is full of horrible people, who knew.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jul 11, 2015,
Quote by Fat Lard
I have over 300 confirmed memes

I can no longer take you seriously anymore.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
You should probably discuss this somewhere people actually care. Like y'know. Reddit.
Quote by Fat Lard at #33495315
smd

I have over 300 confirmed memes there, and frequently subscribe to legitimate news sources like abovetopsecret.com and 420chan's old conspiracy forums. I even started a smear campaign against cointel pro extraordinaire Alex Jones, and make active contributions to David Icke, the American Hero of our Time

You guys don't realize he's joking right? He has to be joking
Quote by whywefight
You guys don't realize he's joking right? He has to be joking

Fat lard is a real idiot.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
ITT nobody gets #aggro humor
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 2