You might get reported and chastised for self-promotion, but on the surface, that's a fair article. We got burned by an awful producer who thought that making dubstep was enough to start recording live bands (it isn't), but fortunately all we wasted was time.

I disagree with your closing point though; big-name producers aren't necessarily any better than smaller-name producers, and I once heard an argument on here that bigger guys who are used to working with bigger bands might half-ass some no-namers who are working with them, unlike a smaller guy who would be more committed to the work and therefore be worth more for your money. But then again, being associated with a more famous producer can generate attention itself, so there's credit to your side as well.

I'd also say you'd want to double-check your spelling, spacing and punctuation - those kind of mistakes make any article look un-"proffesional" (closing line of point 6), and it makes people more likely to just instantly give up and close the article without properly reading it. Hope that helps, keep it up
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Last edited by HeretiK538 at Jul 11, 2015,