Page 1 of 3
Yeah so I dunno what to mix scotch with, I know soda

What kind of soda, prob not coke right don't want it to taste like complete shit
A couple of ice cubes or nothing
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
More scotch.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
magican't handle his liquor or what

kek

yeah im a shitter, but I haven't tried scotch so i dunno if ill like it or not without chase
you probably won't, but like most hard alcohols it's an acquired taste. dilute it with water so you don't alter the actual taste and just work down to straight whisky
I just got a free mini bottle of imported scotch from work yesterday. I never had scotch but I assume it tastes terrible.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
you probably won't, but like most hard alcohols it's an acquired taste. dilute it with water so you don't alter the actual taste and just work down to straight whisky

im just tryna get drunk though

https://youtu.be/XUH8l1IWQaA
your stomach acid
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

klonopin
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
what flavour of pop in general would be best? orangina im assuming is an orange soda?
Quote by magicant7
is scotch even good raw?

Is that a joke?

Gimme your damn scotch you unappreciative bum.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by magicant7
what flavour of pop in general would be best? orangina im assuming is an orange soda?

yeah it would be disgusting
Quote by magicant7
is scotch even good rawneat?

ftfy

And it depends on the whisky, and your personal taste. Although is it's Bells or Teachers or some shite like that, have it with formaldehyde.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by magicant7
what does scotch taste like? is it stronger than whiskey/rum/vodka?

Have a sip and figure it out.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
If you really just want to get drunk, I'm not sure why you want to add a chaser(s).

so i dont puke it up and tear my throat up
Quote by magicant7 at #33496048
what does scotch taste like? is it stronger than whiskey/rum/vodka?

fucks sake just drink it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
fucks sake just drink it.

i don't have any with me right now this is for the future
Are you Russian by chance

I prefer black spiced rum to scotch, but I don't understand why anyone would drink vodka neat over anything else neat
Quote by CL/\SH
Are you Russian by chance

I prefer black spiced rum to scotch, but I don't understand why anyone would drink vodka neat over anything else neat

ill take motor oil neat over whiskey. i've never liked the taste of whiskey, then JD honey came out and everyone lost their shit--took a shot and almost vomited from the horror

but pour me some nice goose and i'm good. i like rum on the rocks as well.
pinga
Well JD is trash all around to be honest though
Old fashioned glass, a couple of ice cubes.
mixing drinks is for pussies

also, scotch is just Scottish whiskey... so it's whiskey. lol.
Last edited by cunty at Jul 11, 2015,
Quote by cunty
Old fashioned glass, a couple of ice cubes.
mixing drinks is for pussies

also, scotch is just Scottish whiskey... so it's whiskey. lol.

Whisky.

The e is for assholes.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Whisky.

The e is for assholes.

well english is not my native language so cut me some slack :P
Depends on the scotch tbh. What scotch is it? Is it a blended whiskey or single malt?

If its a single malt, don't mix it with anything or add a small teaspoon of tepid water. Adding tepid water will increase its nose without totally ruining the scotch. Depending on who you ask this is how the "purists" have it.
You shouldn't even mix blends unless it's JD or lesser. If I saw someone mixing Hibiki or Monkey Shoulder I'd slap them silly.

anyhow, get yourself some Lagavulin. If cigarette butts in whiskey form isn't to your taste, you can get a bottle of Haig Dimple for around £35, and while it isn't as immediate to enjoy, it's got a lot of character to it, and is a good all rounder that offers something a little different. If you like them light, Glen Moray Provenance is absolutely wonderful. If you like to mix, Haig Club is hideously overpriced but incredibly light and fruity single grain, but because it's young it's very sharp, and mixes excellently as a sort of whiskey liqueur.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 11, 2015,
Quote by Banjocal
You shouldn't even mix blends

I agree, but I wouldn't look down on someone for doing it.

Another two cents, Johnnie Walker scotch whiskey's are hot garbage.
^also that

ninja'd

but yeah the taste is what matters, though frankly if you are mixing a half-decent whiskey you either like sugar or just want shitty vodka-coke. that said Teachers, Buffalo Trace etc is disgusting alone but amazing with coke, so idk
Last edited by Banjocal at Jul 11, 2015,
Page 1 of 3