Page 1 of 4
3 episodes in and I haven't seen a thread for this brilliant show. So I'm gonna start it and hopefully it will make people start to watch it. Reminds me of the matrix and fight club in a TV show. So yea discuss the show if you've been watching it.

Inb4 the matrix and fight club suck.
I watched the first 2, haven't caught the third one yet. I thought it was a pretty clever take on an already done-to-death genre.

So far I'm pushing my theory that it's all in his head (with the "men in black" following him, and none of the hacker team ever actually interacting with each other) and everything represents a balance of his guilt and hatred of society from a paranoid psyche
LOVE THIS SHOW

Thought about starting a thread, realized I didn't have the conviction to put work into it
My God, it's full of stars!
Domo arigato mr robot
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Dreadnought
LOVE THIS SHOW

Thought about starting a thread, realized I didn't have the conviction to put work into it

Instead you make 5000 posts about it in the film thread as if that werent much more work
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Instead you make 5000 posts about it in the film thread as if that werent much more work

There's no commitment with those
sounds interesting but haven't seen it make its way up here to canada eh. instead we have some show called video game high school on netflix. its a total cringefest you should check it out if you're into that sort of thing.
Quote by chev311e
the matrix and fight club suck.

+1
i don't know why i feel so dry
The hell dude matrix was totally cool
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Eastwinn
+1

ugh

Quote by Dreadnought
LOVE THIS SHOW

as you can probably tell it didn't take too much work to start this thread

Quote by SkepsisMetal
I watched the first 2, haven't caught the third one yet. I thought it was a pretty clever take on an already done-to-death genre.

So far I'm pushing my theory that it's all in his head (with the "men in black" following him, and none of the hacker team ever actually interacting with each other) and everything represents a balance of his guilt and hatred of society from a paranoid psyche

The furthest I'm gonna go is to say that only mr. robot is in his head. I think that he actually does interact with the other hackers (especially that girl (doreine?) because i believe other people have seen her. the men in black seem to definitely be in his head.
Last edited by chev311e at Jul 11, 2015,
I'm kinda predisposed to say I hate it (even though I haven't seen an episode) because of the cliche af campaign they did on Twitch. Just seems like "Anonymous" the show from what I've seen of the previews.
Quote by whywefight
+1

nah just kidding both good movies. This definitely has my interest

get on it, first episode will hook you.
3 episodes in, not yet quite decided. Suffers from "no one to like" syndome a bit...Decidedly quirky....Yet, it has a kind of William-Gibson vibe that's appealing.
Quote by chev311e
ugh

i have both on bluray
i don't know why i feel so dry
Yooo episode 4 was great. It and the first are my faves so far I think
Oh hey Dread I bought the season on Netflix but Battlestar Galactica takes priority so I dont know when I'll actually start it
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh hey Dread I bought the season on Netflix but Battlestar Galactica takes priority so I dont know when I'll actually start it

Nice

Malek better win some awards for this show. He's killing it all the time
So this show is awesome. Makes up for the shitfest that has been True Detective season 2. Can't wait for tonight
I'm gonna have to get onto this. Looks promising as fuck.

I'm waiting for season 2 of True Detective to be done so I can watch the whole thing at once, because I could only appreciate the earlier episodes of season 1 after I had watched the whole thing.
I saw the first episode. I liked it.

I'm still trying to get the time to watch the rest.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by chaoticfables at #33523686
I'm gonna have to get onto this. Looks promising as fuck.

I'm waiting for season 2 of True Detective to be done so I can watch the whole thing at once, because I could only appreciate the earlier episodes of season 1 after I had watched the whole thing.

There is no hope. 6 out of 8 episodes have been released and not one of them has been good. No ending is going to make me appreciate anything that has already happened, because it's just not interesting or well acted. Season one started a little slow, but each episode got better and better.
Goddamn that was intense. That was as good as some of Breaking Bad's all time best episodes. I was nervous the whole damn time.
Last edited by The Madcap at Aug 1, 2015,
I STILL GOTTA SEE IT

Also, great soundtrack. Love this show
Last one was the best episode of the series so far. Next one's previews looked pretty intense too
Quote by Fat Lard
Last one was the best episode of the series so far. Next one's previews looked pretty intense too

This is good news. I'll probably watch it this weekend.

What worries me is the potential that this show has too many seasons and loses its quality. But that's way down the line
This last episode tripped me tf out
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
yea im not sure what to think about this last episode. i thought it was going somewhere i thought all along then it went in a pretty different direction. who konws lol elliot is all ****ed up
What a great show. The 2nd and 3rd episodes were a little (ok a lot) too dark with the drugs and shit but it's back on the right track now. Id like more hacking stuff and less drug addiction stuff, but great show nonetheless. Rami Malek is great. Also i still have no idea what the purpose of Tyrell plowing what's his name's ass was other than bugging his phone, but then they don't bring that back up again so wtf
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by Acϵ♠ at Aug 14, 2015,
The show does a great job at portraying addiction. Its like Trainspotting meets The Matrix
Just watched the latest episode. This show is great.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Page 1 of 4