One was trying to find the key for playing the Beatles Do You want to Know a Secret, well the secret is the original recording is 1 quarter note down from what is should be, so either detune your weapon or download a pitch shifting software program so you can speed it up.

Ron.
Light My Fire by The Doors, the instrumental section of Layla by Derek And the Dominos and the original instrumental version of Ride Into The Sun by The Velvet Underground are all shifted slightly, due to the original recording being sped up or slowed down.
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jul 11, 2015,
I thought your name was Nigel.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
This was fairly common with analog recording.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
First bot without a link, they're slipping
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by chrismendiola

How can we trust OP when OP seems to be a fraud?

Especially trusting him when it comes to secrets.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by chrismendiola

How can we trust OP when OP seems to be a fraud?

it's like we are Jaden Smith's eyes and OP is a mirror
do u wanna know a secret

ooooo aaaaa ooooo

do u promise not to tell

ooooo aaaaa ooooo

Quote by chrismendiola at #33496486
The Beatles should have never done their wanky wannabe eastern bullshit.

(minterman22, 2015)

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33496492
(minterman22, 2015)

I didn't even know you ever said this but you're definitely not the first to have ever said it because I know I said it in 2013 during psychology class.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I didn't even know you ever said this but you're definitely not the first to have ever said it because I know I said it in 2013 during psychology class.

Geez, your psychology lessons sound interesting.

My psych teacher tended to prefer to talk about Stanford-Binet tests and Diffusion of Responsibility theories.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33496504
Geez, your psychology lessons sound interesting.

My psych teacher tended to prefer to talk about Stanford-Binet tests and Diffusion of Responsibility theories.

Nah, this was in high school and the guy definitely wasn't up to date with psychology because he talked about hemispheric brain dominance in certain tasks. I hardly learned anything because he was way too interested in talking about the major theories in psychology and spent most of the class time telling stories. I had him for four classes in high school so there are some stories I have heard three or four times.

He just liked to bring up different types of media and relate it to other types of media* and then we'd have to analyse it through all of the different theories or something. I don't remember why he played "Tomorrow Never Knows."

*Some things we watched in the various psychology classes of his I took were some Jimi Hendrix documentary, Cool Hand Luke, Silence of the Lambs. The class was a joke, I learned more in my first two weeks of PSYC 101.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola at #33496496

legit said it last week lol

Quote by MinterMan22 at #33484390
beatles were better as a boy band before they went all fake indian

;^)

Ok, I take it back, your teacher sounds like a moron
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Do you wanna know a secret? This thread is now locked... but if you've got the key, I've got the secret.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.