Hi Holginho ... great stuff! I think this is very nice.

For someone playing only 1.5 years you strum and pick very well.

I find it's not really about how long we've been playing, but more a matter of how much we have played during that time. It's all about putting in the hours on the guitar not the years that pass since you started .

Anyway, as a tip I'd suggest moving to some more up tempo stuff played higher up on the fretboard .. and stay away from playing too many of those Am D Em type open chord songs which play only on the base of the neck... that's ok for campfires and church sing-alongs but if you really want to rock then you'll want to play the whole neck up and down. Those open chords will feel extremely limiting and boring before too long.

And hey try playing along to videos of songs you really like, that's a lot of fun too .

Take care.
Oh and Holginho don't worry about getting no response to your post ... it's not you ... sometimes I think Keith Richards himself could post here and no one would answer but the crickets ....
Nicely done! Good sense of rhythm and melody, keep playing.

Tip? Don't bet on the ponies.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Hi, thank you :-)!

I began to use some SuS-Chords to make it more interesting. And I will try to get a guitar-teacher who isnt to expensive.

But its fine, that it sounds nice. I dont really know if its OK, because I only hear mistakes and another voice like mine in my head:-)!

Thank you (and excuse my english, I m from Germany. WORLDCUP 2014, YOU KNOW! :-))

Greets